Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

@KDawg_ES: At Applebee's. Refuse to say name of burger I want because its called the C word (think Dallas) burger. #RedskinNation #HTTR

(yes, you can follow me at @KDawg_ES).

I also changed my mind and ordered chicken fingers

Damn my eyes hurt. I've done nothing but sit on my ass and watch TV all day today from like 11:30 AM on, Olympics + the Nats game. Doesn't help that during the downtime before the Primetime tape delay stuff I'm sitting in front of the computer. :ols:

So I went to wash my car and the lady there who you pay there was gorgeous. I just had to tell her that she looked stunning. So I did and she seemed to really appreciate it. I didn't get her # or anything but I would of regretted not telling her how lovely she looked. Sometimes, you just gotta act.

How old are these gymnasts in the Olympics? Can we just say the average age is over 18, because I'm starting to feel like that creepy older guy that graduated college but still checks out the high schoolers.

"You know what I love about gymnasts in the Olympics, I keep gettin' older, and they stay the saaaame age." :ols:

Archived