Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

No bull man. My sister gets on my nerves. Keeps on texting and talking on the phone. And this week I can't drive because she has a freakin' rental car. God help me. :halo:

hold on for dear life, bro.

jesus.jpg

Dang man, how can you function off just 4 hours sleep several days in a row???

I'd be getting massive headaches

The first couple days were rough, but I kind of got used to it. I feel like **** right now though.

:ols: I don't know why people hat him. That dude is too funny.

Yeah I think he's one of the most hilarious guys out there right now. I think some people just can't stand anyone with any kind of personality to them, at least that's the feeling I get. Bomani is a beast.

If anyone wants to watch the opening ceremonies live: http://www.twitch.tv/sodaminsane

---------- Post added July-27th-2012 at 04:43 PM ----------

Why do so many in our younger generation now have women drive the men around. That used to be almost unheard of. We always were expected to drive, still are. I think I could like getting driven around.
I hardly ever drive when the wife and I go places. I like not having to be bothered with paying attention. Plus, it makes me feel like a boss. :)

Try it, I'm sure you could get used to it.

I always drive when it's me and the bf. He usually only drives if we're taking the dog with us or we need his truck for some reason. But it's been that way since we started dating. He used to have a beater that he would drive to work and a bmw, and he wouldn't drive the beamer most places, and I didn't want to be seen in his beater....it was a squeaky, embarrassing thing. Now he has the truck, which he won't let me drive, and since I am usually the DD because I don't drink as much and I like the control I get from driving, I usually end up driving. I don't mind.

With 2 bachelorettes I'd never leave my room...

On a serious note, are they waiving the GRE's just for you or for everyone?

Lol.

I'm not really sure. In the back of my mind I was wondering if they were just desperate for students for their program, lol.

Packing and cleaning packing and cleaning. Rinse. Repeat. :whew:

Hope your move is going well. We get our keys and the packing/moving begins on Monday.

Excited to have a new house but damn i hate the actual process.

Archived