Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

Yo, why do you sometimes get alerts that you've been quoted and sometimes don't? I just realized that. I've probably missed out on a ton of stuff as a result.

Same here. No idea why though

---------- Post added July-25th-2012 at 03:21 PM ----------

This job here ends next month. I am considering moving either to California or going back home to MD. I might move to California just for In-n-out.

Oh wow LOL. I'm excited to try it, I just don't want to be so hyped u and then be like "meh..."

My inner Chunk comes out all the time, and i'm a sucker for a sloppy burger with a bunch of toppings and sauces.

I see. :(

Good to know, though, and thanks for sharing. Now I'll know to not be super excited about In and Out when I try it for the first time.

Some of the stories I heard from friends in the military from California, In and Out was the greatest thing since the Washington Redskins.

Some people like it a lot and swear by it. I used to live within walking distance to one and went maybe 3 times the entire 4 years I lived in my apartment. And each time I said to myself, "I'm going to give it another chance, maybe I'll like it this time." Nope. I mean, I'm not saying it's gross or anything. But the patties are thin and nothing special. Better than McDonald's, but no way better than Five Guys. Like I said, fries are awful. They are soft and soggy, and especially bad when they are not hot. They do make good chocolate milkshakes, though.

---------- Post added July-25th-2012 at 05:29 PM ----------

Same here. No idea why though

---------- Post added July-25th-2012 at 03:21 PM ----------

Oh wow LOL. I'm excited to try it, I just don't want to be so hyped u and then be like "meh..."

My inner Chunk comes out all the time, and i'm a sucker for a sloppy burger with a bunch of toppings and sauces.

In-N-Out doesn't have a bunch of toppings and sauces. They have their secret sauce and they put lettuce, tomato, and onions on their burgers. You don't get to pick all the variety of toppings you do at Five Guys.

When I was in Orlando in March we at dinner at a place called Miller's Ale House and it was a real good sports bar type of place. Just found out they're opening one on Rockville Pike. I can't wait, especially since I'm moving to Bethesda the end of August.

Was just reading a post with Jumbo moderating the forum and don't know why but the Walking Dead popped into my head. For some reason I just pictured Jumbo as Rick and TK as Shane. :ols:

One of my least favorite things in all of sports are contract disputes and players holding out. It's like uhhhh you signed the contract fella what is there to dispute? Stop whining like a little ho and take your $5.5 million.

Gonna pass on cod man, I got tired of it.

I know this is just the internet, but I can honestly say that you just hurt my feelings. I thought you and I were closer than that. :(

• Jumbo changed the title to Random Thought Thread
  • Jumbo locked this topic
  • Jumbo unlocked this topic