Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

With that info, You should get the king bed. It is worth it.

My wife will sleep across the whole bed when I am out, and I do the same when she is. It's awesome. And when she is home the bed shrinks but even when we are in close quarters...we still have room to spread out.

I will be up late most days and she will crash early...but I can climb right in and we snuggle, but I still am able to sleep with comfort, and she is right back out within a few minutes.

With that info, You should get the king bed. It is worth it.

My wife will sleep across the whole bed when I am out, and I do the same when she is. It's awesome. And when she is home the bed shrinks but even when we are in close quarters...we still have room to spread out.

I will be up late most days and she will crash early...but I can climb right in and we snuggle, but I still am able to sleep with comfort, and she is right back out within a few minutes.

Thanks! Good to know. I recently started a new position at work that either has 6 am to 6 pm, 6 pm to 6 am, or normal 8 hr shifts depending on how the schedule breaks down, so we'll be coming and going at diff times as well. I didn't think the room would be too crowded, but thanks again for the input.

So i tried Sonic for the first time two weeks ago while on vacation and have to say was not very happy with it.

Terrible terrible food. Only good thing about sonic is happy hours and getting drinks. Their food is terrible.

---------- Post added July-25th-2012 at 12:18 PM ----------

There is a Sonic I drive by occasionally. Never bothered to go inside it

Also never set foot inside a Taco Bell

You can go inside a sonic?

Sonic's "Ocean Water" slushee is yummy. But as Dr. Do Itch said, that's about all they're good for.

It's weird being out west, there are so many fast food joints out here I've never heard of. But then again I miss some of the ones back east. I've been craving Checkers fries for like two years now

Sonic's "Ocean Water" slushee is yummy. But as Dr. Do Itch said, that's about all they're good for.

It's weird being out west, there are so many fast food joints out here I've never heard of. But then again I miss some of the ones back east. I've been craving Checkers fries for like two years now

Got checkers in Cali bro. Used to be called rally's.

Got checkers in Cali bro. Used to be called rally's.

What??? :(

They didn't have it it Seattle, and they don't have it in Denver.

But they said on the news a few months ago that In and Out Burger will be opening 3 locations here in the next year. I finally get to see what all the hype is about

What??? :(

They didn't have it it Seattle, and they don't have it in Denver.

But they said on the news a few months ago that In and Out Burger will be opening 3 locations here in the next year. I finally get to see what all the hype is about

way overhyped, and the fries are gross

Terrible terrible food. Only good thing about sonic is happy hours and getting drinks. Their food is terrible.

---------- Post added July-25th-2012 at 12:18 PM ----------

You can go inside a sonic?

Never went through a drive-thru either

No way. At least with Five Guys. Five Guys is awesome. I don't know what Smashburger is.

I see. :(

Good to know, though, and thanks for sharing. Now I'll know to not be super excited about In and Out when I try it for the first time.

Some of the stories I heard from friends in the military from California, In and Out was the greatest thing since the Washington Redskins.

Edited by Chew

Not gonna start another thread on Chick Fil A and possibly get banned, but this happened:

Gizmodo: Did Chick-fil-A Pretend to Be a Teenage Girl on Facebook?

Chick-fil-A, home of chicken-loving bigots, is in the middle of a PR nightmare. After Chick-fil-A's COO admitted to being anti-gay, the Jim Henson Company (bless their heart) pulled their toys from Chick-fil-A's kids meals. Only Chick-fil-A claimed the toys were pulled because of a "possible safety issue". That, of course, is a complete lie. A lie that the company may be propagating with fake Facebook accounts of Chick-fil-a sympathists.

Yep, Chick-fil-A is still stuck in its own reality and is doubling down on its lie. Instead of owning up to the fact that The Jim Henson Company stopped doing business with them because they're overrun with bigots, the chicken sandwich company appears to have made fake Facebook accounts to defend its honor on the social network. How do we know the accounts are fake? Just check out this back and forth on Chick-fil-A's Facebook page between real, breathing people and "Abby Farle", a Facebook account that was made 8 hours ago by a chicken PR flack with a stock image of a teenage girl as her profile picture:

(click link for picture)

It's a dirty, awful trick that is completely embarrassing and just shows how sleazy a company backed up against a wall can be. Especially a company that doesn't believe in treating all humans equally. Of course, there's a chance that this could all be a stunt to shame Chick-fil-A—or an overzealous supporter—but that company hardly needs more shaming. Chick-fil-A is being rightfully pummeled to the ground by anyone who believes in equality, its delicious chicken sandwiches be damned.

Edited by styx491

Lmao at the guy blacking out the first instance of her name but not the second.

---------- Post added July-25th-2012 at 05:07 PM ----------

I see. :(

Good to know, though, and thanks for sharing. Now I'll know to not be super excited about In and Out when I try it for the first time.

Some of the stories I heard from friends in the military from California, In and Out was the greatest thing since the Washington Redskins.

This job here ends next month. I am considering moving either to California or going back home to MD. I might move to California just for In-n-out.

• Jumbo changed the title to Random Thought Thread
  • Jumbo locked this topic
  • Jumbo unlocked this topic