Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Ok so this girl I'm obsessed with is back home from grad school and wants to hang out. But she rejected me over a year ago, and I'm afraid that if I see her again my feeling for her are just going to intensify. When she rejected me she said she just want to be friends and we've talked a fair amount since then. I don't know what to do. Any advice?

Ok so this girl I'm obsessed with is back home from grad school and wants to hang out. But she rejected me over a year ago, and I'm afraid that if I see her again my feeling for her are just going to intensify. When she rejected me she said she just want to be friends and we've talked a fair amount since then. I don't know what to do. Any advice?

man up, you got this like hookers have stds

Really, I would imagine that it was the floods that killed them.

What I find strange is that China has a "National Weather Bureau". Sounds like the CIA of clouds.

I know, that was the first thought that went through my mind and I woud assume most anyone's, but when you read it, there were many deaths directly from other effects of the extremely torrential rain besides flooding (like perfectly fine roofs getting so weakened by the freakishness of it's severity that many collapsed). Death toll now 37.

Had a meeting with the new UNCG career counselor about my future and reworking my resume from an experience based (food service industry) to a transferable skills based resume. He's brand new as of April from the same position at Johns Hopkins. Gave me some great advice and new directions on where to think about applying/networking when I get to DC. Feeling REALLY good right now... New resume's 80% done, running out of space on the page so sent it to him for feedback on what, if anything, to delete or emphasize.

Of course they get a competent Career Services Leader AFTER I graduate... :ols:

UNCG gives alumni 6 months of help from Career Services after they graduate, he told me "Yeah, don't worry about the 6 months, just contact me when you need help with anything"

Archived