Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

I don't really play any of the COD games that much (never have) but I would think that the novelty can easily wear off for some people. Is each installment that much different from the last?

Then again, I guess from an online perspective, there is plenty of replay value there.

So i was planning on getting my second Bachelorette and while talking to the advisor about scheduling my classes, she told me to skip the bachelor program and apply for the grad school. They are even waiving the GRE. Im pretty stoked but nervous about not getting accepted.

So i was planning on getting my second Bachelorette and while talking to the advisor about scheduling my classes, she told me to skip the bachelor program and apply for the grad school. They are even waiving the GRE. Im pretty stoked but nervous about not getting accepted.

Never go for masters when you could have 2 bachelorettes...

@ IONTOP

Really? I figured it would be better to have a Masters in Social work instead of a Bachelors.

With 2 bachelorettes I'd never leave my room...

On a serious note, are they waiving the GRE's just for you or for everyone?

and I thought we were close until you abandoned BF3. :(

I know, I did kinda put BF3 on the back burner. :( But I'll be back. Just kinda stuck in a Blops phase right now, been running a lot of Nuketown lately. It's been a blast.

---------- Post added July-27th-2012 at 06:53 AM ----------

You still my bud!

it's all good, I was just messin' ;)

Random Question:

How do you all feel about a male taking the last name of his wife when they get married???

(When I say random question, I meant it. Question just came out of nowhere)

I think there was a whole thread (there was at least a long discussion) a while back on the topic of a woman taking the man's name. Judging from that discussion, I'm going to say 99% of tailgaters find it to be a terrible idea.

Why do so many in our younger generation now have women drive the men around. That used to be almost unheard of. We always were expected to drive, still are. I think I could like getting driven around.

I hardly ever drive when the wife and I go places. I like not having to be bothered with paying attention. Plus, it makes me feel like a boss. :)

Try it, I'm sure you could get used to it.

I think there was a whole thread (there was at least a long discussion) a while back on the topic of a woman taking the man's name. Judging from that discussion, I'm going to say 99% of tailgaters find it to be a terrible idea.

:ols: Yeah, it is just weird to me.

Why do so many in our younger generation now have women drive the men around. That used to be almost unheard of. We always were expected to drive, still are. I think I could like getting driven around.
I hardly ever drive when the wife and I go places. I like not having to be bothered with paying attention. Plus, it makes me feel like a boss. :)

It don't matter to me, I like to drive. However, I sometimes like to chill in the back seat by myself and let other people drive. But for the most part, I like to drive because I have never been in a car accident and I would like to keep it that way.

I've been getting updates from my fiance' as she's moved from the rental to the house she just bought. Yesterday's included a few slide shows that is the semi organized chaos that is all the stuff in boxes spread throughout the house,(and stuff not in boxes). I've heard that line from her too. :silly: A lot of work awaits me there.

I have never been in a car accident and I would like to keep it that way.

haha yeah i hear you on that. I hate riding with people that can't drive. Find myself grabbing the "oh **** bar" the entire time.

haha yeah i hear you on that. I hate riding with people that can't drive. Find myself grabbing the "oh **** bar" the entire time.

No bull man. My sister gets on my nerves. Keeps on texting and talking on the phone. And this week I can't drive because she has a freakin' rental car. God help me. :halo:

Archived