Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Had a meeting with the new UNCG career counselor about my future and reworking my resume from an experience based (food service industry) to a transferable skills based resume. He's brand new as of April from the same position at Johns Hopkins. Gave me some great advice and new directions on where to think about applying/networking when I get to DC. Feeling REALLY good right now... New resume's 80% done, running out of space on the page so sent it to him for feedback on what, if anything, to delete or emphasize.

Of course they get a competent Career Services Leader AFTER I graduate... :ols:

UNCG gives alumni 6 months of help from Career Services after they graduate, he told me "Yeah, don't worry about the 6 months, just contact me when you need help with anything"

That's awesome man. Always nice to find good people willing to help out, even when it's "Against the rules." Best of luck!

Had another Redskins dream last night, like my 4th one in a month. But this was more like a nightmare. :(

First play of the first pre-season game, RG3 dropped back to pass. Threw a bonehead interception into traffic, and took a big hit in the process, cracking a rib.

I have gone all the way done the rabbit hole. It's taken months for me to get up the courage to admit it, but i love "The Morning After." I think the writing and the two hosts' delivery is usually great. I also want to go out with Ginger Gonzaga. She's gorgeous and a riot. I am obviously beyond help at this point.

I think I just saw one of the flattest asses of all time at the grocery store...

Poor woman has bad genes, and on top of it, probably never did a single athletic thing in her life that would've given her some shape in that department. She had a Hank Hill ass.

Just came from gym saw some phat asses. I was mirin.

Need some opinions. My gf and i are moving into an apt the end of August. Anywho, the bedroom is 16 x 10. We're looking to get a King bed that is 80 inches long by 76 inches wide. The frame does not add much, if any size. In the opinion of others, is that room gonna be cramped as ****? We're probably going to have an additional two night stands, a dresser and potentially a TV stand.

Can't wait for Olympic basketball. First game Sunday....anyone got a schedule? I will wake up or stay up to whatever time to watch that live.

Gonna be kinda nice to cheer for players I usually dislike immensely (aka Lebron) as weird as that sounds. They gotta play to their ultimate potential, must not lose a single game. That's my attitude and it should be theirs as well.

Need some opinions. My gf and i are moving into an apt the end of August. Anywho, the bedroom is 16 x 10. We're looking to get a King bed that is 80 inches long by 76 inches wide. The frame does not add much, if any size. In the opinion of others, is that room gonna be cramped as ****? We're probably going to have an additional two night stands, a dresser and potentially a TV stand.

Seriously once you sleep in a king bed daily, you don't understand the greatness of being able to have a little space (for many reasons). I got my first around your age and when we go to stay with family that don't have them in the guest room it's still comfortable but just not the same.

My bedroom now has enough room for all that you talk about, but I stacked 2 nightstands back in the day because the bed was worth the loss of other space. and 2 tall dressers instead of the big one that women usually use. Is your TV a flat screen ?

Seriously once you sleep in a king bed daily, you don't understand the greatness of being able to have a little space (for many reasons). I got my first around your age and when we go to stay with family that don't have them in the guest room it's still comfortable but just not the same.

My bedroom now has enough room for all that you talk about, but I stacked 2 nightstands back in the day because the bed was worth the loss of other space. and 2 tall dressers instead of the big one that women usually use. Is your TV a flat screen ?

Yeah, flat screen TV and there is already a mount on the wall. Storage won't be a major issue. The previous owner of the condo had a window seat installed with storage below it, as well as two floor to ceiling "cabinets" for lack of a better term. They have a lot of storage within them, as well as a walk in closet.

Archived