Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

I'm impressed with the across the board excellence of the last few episodes of "Suits"...was entertaining enough all along, but it becoming some seriously good TV...very character/writing driven...main roles are all acquiring serious depth and increasing interest

If I remember correctly, he went to a place somewhere in Richmond (could be wrong).

He forever has my respect for punishing super hot wings at this restaurant. He went in whille they were cooking, and they freaking had on masks and gloves, and put a **** ton of crushed peppers/spices in there.

I probably wouldn't be able to eat more than 2, and this dude crushed what looked to be at least 20. Man V. Food used to be one of my go-to shows a few years back.

18 Rules of Living by the Dalai Lama

http://theunboundedspirit.com/18-rules-of-living-by-the-dalai-lama/

Buddhist11.jpg

1. Take into account that great love and great achievements involve great risk.

2. When you lose, don’t lose the lesson.

3. Follow the three Rs: 1. Respect for self 2. Respect for others 3. Responsibility for all your actions.

4. Remember that not getting what you want is sometimes a wonderful stroke of luck.

5. Learn the rules so you know how to break them properly.

6. Don’t let a little dispute injure a great friendship.

7. When you realize you’ve made a mistake, take immediate steps to correct it.

8. Spend some time alone every day.

9. Open your arms to change, but don’t let go of your values.

10. Remember that silence is sometimes the best answer.

11. Live a good, honourable life. Then when you get older and think back, you’ll be able to enjoy it a second time.

12. A loving atmosphere in your home is the foundation for your life.

13. In disagreements with loved ones, deal only with the current situation. Don’t bring up the past.

14. Share your knowledge. It’s a way to achieve immortality.

15. Be gentle with the earth.

16. Once a year, go someplace you’ve never been before.

17. Remember that the best relationship is one in which your love for each other exceeds your need for each other.

18. Judge your success by what you had to give up in order to get it.

If I remember correctly, he went to a place somewhere in Richmond (could be wrong).

Yeah, it was a fried chicken liver sub from a place in Richmond. He also got a crab cake sandwich in Baltimore. Can't remember where the other Mid-Atlantic sandwich was from.

Any word on Jarvis Jenkins? How is he looking so far and how is his knee coming along? With all the RG3 talk, I haven't heard much about JJ.

Didn't think the question was worth its own post in the stadium....

Yeah, it was a fried chicken liver sub from a place in Richmond. He also got a crab cake sandwich in Baltimore. Can't remember where the other Mid-Atlantic sandwich was from.

He also went to Chick and Ruth's in Annapolis.

Nuts.

I watched season one and most of season 2 of Always Sunny yesterday. The marathon continues as I continue to have an immense amount of schoolwork to do.

I went from not having jack squat and living in a tiny box under a star fruit tree, to having internet, flat screen and xbox with madden in one day. It became boring almost immediate too.

Yesterday I cooked healthy food for others, walked needy pound puppies, did yoga, jogged and finished my book. Today, after laundry, I sat here lazily playing video games and dicking off on line.

Tomorrow I'm unplugging all this crap and farming before work. What a waste of time for me.

New Periphery album is dope. Can't stop listening. Blast that in my car everyday on my way to work in the morning.

Dude isn't it? My favorite song off that album.

Funny thing, one of my friends is friends with one of the guitarists and she's taking lessons from him. My sister hangs out with them on occasions through a mutual friend and has been over to where they usually practice. So awesome to see a local band doing work.

Dude isn't it? My favorite song off that album.

Funny thing, one of my friends is friends with one of the guitarists and she's taking lessons from him. My sister hangs out with them on occasions through a mutual friend and has been over to where they usually practice. So awesome to see a local band doing work.

I can't stop listening to Ragnarok and Have A Blast. Spencer Sotelo's singing on Ragnarok is ridiculous.

Can't wait for the concept album to come out soon.

I'm about to leave to take my daughter to a Wushu lesson, during which I'm supposed to go to the store. My wife keeps trying to remind me to get a particular item by asking "What are you going to get at the store?" My latest answer: "Strawberry milk and a mop."

She laughed, and she doesn't even get the reference.

Just worked from 6a-6p and went to the gym afterwards. Come home and get in a fight with the gf bc her sister (who is 27) said I saw her at the gym and ignored her (which i didnt) and is complaining bc I haven't emailed her in two weeks at work. Are you ****ing kidding me?!? The last two weeks I was on the midnight shift and haven't been at work since Sunday. This is the type of **** I'd expect in 10th grade, not at 24 years old.

Archived