Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

I'm telling you, the bounty penalties affected the defense. Offensively, the Saints are stacked. And the notion of that porous Redskins D somehow containing Drew Brees is hilarious.

Redskins will likely lose that game but if the offense looks fine then I'm not worried

Can't win 'em all

Anyway there's a Mars landing today at 1 AM, or 10 PM PST. I have to be at work at 7:30 AM, so I can't stay up "late" and watch. :(

I'm telling you, the bounty penalties affected the defense. Offensively, the Saints are stacked. And the notion of that porous Redskins D somehow containing Drew Brees is hilarious.

That's what I've been saying. I mean thir defense wasn't that great to begin with, so with a more disciplined scheme, they could end up being better towards the end of the seaosn, at least statistically. They were already ranked near the bottom of the league.

My biggest issue (even moreso than the offense) is the fact that they've been stewing for 5 months, and I'm sure that they're going to be looking to make a statement during on their home turf, at one of the loudest venues in the NFL, against a rookie quarterback, and against a defense that will have a good front seven, but a shaky secondary. If we do win, it won't be because we held them to under 21 pts, that's for sure. They won't forget how to flat out embarrass defenses just because Payton is gone.

Not gonna start a thread, but I just got a text that Chad Johnson's going to Seattle. Anyone got this confirmed?

That would be stupid. Miami just singed him and he is probably by far their best WR. (Which isn't saying much)

---------- Post added August-6th-2012 at 10:28 AM ----------

marydu, I think you meant Terrell Owens

That would be stupid. Miami just singed him and he is probably by far their best WR. (Which isn't saying much)

---------- Post added August-6th-2012 at 10:28 AM ----------

marydu, I think you meant Terrell Owens

That's why I asked...I thought it was a nutty text, but he usually only sends credible stuff, so I automatically asked ES...

OK, I work for a Korean company and my CEO just came into my office to show me this video which is apparently all the rage in Korea and even caught the attention of CNN:

I expect all of you all to be dancing like that at the next Tailgate.

Anyone else not getting notifications when their posts are quoted?

happens to me all the time. I thought it might be due to the quote being a partial one, but that's not always the case, either.

---------- Post added August-6th-2012 at 02:52 PM ----------

Thanks. Funny thing is, he sent the text as "Chad 85 going to Seattle"...don't know how he got those two names mixed up!

Archived