Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

If you are recording it don't get on the internet. :doh: Because everybody is going to be talking about it :(

dude, i'm facing that dilemma right now. out of market, i wont' be able to see the game until 4:00 tomorrow on NFL Network. I don't want any spoilers because I want it to be "new to me" and be excited without knowing what happens. But going to sleep tonight without knowing how the R-gizzle thrizzle played is gonna drive me bonkers...

My landlord gets pissed because I leave a tiny little fan I can barely hear on when I walk the dog. It's absurd.

I just bought the largest fan I could find on this island. It's like a small airplane engine.

Electricity is included *******. Go get another meter put in and quit skirting the system if it's so bad.

Some dumbass was just sitting outside the metro today, wearing a Cowboys hat and a Capitals t-shirt yelling "Redskins going down tonight" "Redskins going down". So many things were wrong with this situation I don't even know where to start.

There's a guy on ES who is a Cowboys/Capitals/Nats fan.

Always get a chuckle when I see him post in a thread for the Nats or Capitals.

Someone should tell him that wins and losses don't really matter all that much in the preseason. If I saw someone shout "Redskins goin' down yo!" in front of me, I'd more than likely laugh my ass off. The funniest part about the whole DC Area Cowboys contingent is that the Cowboys haven't been that much better than us over the last 1015 years. They don't even have as many playoff wins as we do...

It is essentially their mission in life to let everyone know that their overwhelmingly mediocre team is better than the Redskins. It's been pretty fun these last 6-7 years, with all the Romo chokes, and us splitting the games during the season for the most part.

Yes, it's early

Yes, preseason means absolutely jack

However, RGlll-Garcon/Hankerson/Moss/Davis/Morgan...not bad, not bad at all. Seems like forever we've had mediocre-terrible QB's throwing to a receiving core of midgets. Not sure how long it's going to take for Morgan to come around, but as of right now, it looks like Garcon and Hankerson could really do some work this season as a combo, along with Moss in the slot, with a heady, fast, accurate QB that has a strong arm, and a quick release, throwing to them.

Yes, it's early

Yes, preseason means absolutely jack

However, RGlll-Garcon/Hankerson/Moss/Davis/Morgan...not bad, not bad at all. Seems like forever we've had mediocre-terrible QB's throwing to a receiving core of midgets. Not sure how long it's going to take for Morgan to come around, but as of right now, it looks like Garcon and Hankerson could really do some work this season as a combo, along with Moss in the slot, with a heady, fast, accurate QB that has a strong arm, and a quick release, throwing to them.

He says he's not 100% yet. But I thought he performed very well tonight with multiple nice catches. And that was with Rex and Cousins throwing to him. I think he'll be all there very soon.

Talkin' about Morgan.

He says he's not 100% yet. But I thought he performed very well tonight with multiple nice catches. And that was with Rex and Cousins throwing to him. I think he'll be all there very soon.

Talkin' about Morgan.

Yeh, I feel good about Morgan. I saw him play Monday and I was an Idiot for thinking he was Kirkland till I saw his name on the back of the jersey and I got a player # sheet. His good, Im pretty sure we will see more of him.

Anyways I just saw some of Scott Campbell artwork

scott-campbell-noblesse-oblige-sculpture-paper-money-art-5.jpeg

scott-campbell-noblesse-oblige-sculpture-paper-money-art-4.jpeg

scott-campbell-noblesse-oblige-sculpture-paper-money-art.jpeg

http://www.q13fox.com/news/kcpq-man-sleeping-in-dumpster-tossed-into-garbage-truck-survives-2-compactings-20120810,0,3022527.story

A garbage truck making its routine pickup outside a northeast Portland strip club dumped a sleeping man into the truck Friday morning, police said.

The truck compacted the trash twice while the driver was heading from Club 205 on Southeast Stark Street to Mall 205, a Portland police spokesman said.

The driver soon heard yelling coming from the back of his truck and pulled over to check out the problem. He made the man stay in the truck while he called police.

Officers said the man had been drinking at Club 205 and decided he was too intoxicated to drive home, so he decided to crawl into a cardboard recycling container and spend the night there. It turns out, a Dumpster is not a good place to sober up.

Archived