Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

If there was any doubt, Odd Todd Palin's inclusion on the latest brain-dead "reality" show Stars Earn Stripes (NBC) officially certifies the Palins as "America's Ultimate Opportunistic/Attention Whore Family." :ols:

I was watching some of that show(flipping between that and the Cowboys/Raiders game). What an abomination that show is. Completely disrespectful to those who served or are serving in the armed forces right now.

I was watching some of that show(flipping between that and the Cowboys/Raiders game). What an abomination that show is. Completely disrespectful to those who served or are serving in the armed forces right now.

Someone posted a very insightful comment about that show on FB

Not sure if appropriate ;)

I don't think we ever used those, but we did have plenty of these

simda_3445af_slide_projector_big.jpg

I think above are what ix is thinking of with the beeping to change slides. The nerdy kids always volunteered to push the button.

"What a difference a Peyton makes..." Just bought my tickets for the season opener here in Denver against Steelers on Sunday night Football.

Last year I went to the season opener with Kyle Orton as the Broncos starting QB against da Raiduhz (prime time, Monday Night), and I paid $175 per ticket. This year, with Peyton Manning as the QB, for the exact same seats, prime time Sunday night football, the tickets were $261.

Needless to say were in the upper deck this time :ols:

Sometimes "contempt prior to investigation" is simply good judgement based on having paid attention and learned the lesson well. :pfft:

I had no idea until tonight that ****roaches could fly. The wife mentioned something about a ****roach on the front porch but it flew away and I told her that she was full of bologna so I had to look it up in wikipedia and sure snuff they do but mostly in the south

That's cool amm0, but I would never want to live that long. Pretty much everyone you've ever known is gone, the world around you has changed so much that you barely recognize it, and unless you have a strong, respectable family, or you can get around on your own, you're left to die in a nursing home. Give me 85 years, and I'm good.

That's cool amm0, but I would never want to live that long. Pretty much everyone you've ever known is gone, the world around you has changed so much that you barely recognize it, and unless you have a strong, respectable family, or you can get around on your own, you're left to die in a nursing home. Give me 85 years, and I'm good.

Agree completely. At 100, if you started having kids by your mid-20s, you might even lose some/all of your children at that point. I'll take 85, and 6 more Redskins Superbowls along the way please. :)

Funny how the world works. Some people are chain smokers for their entire lives and live to be 100...and yet some people who never smoked anything in their lives die of lung cancer @ 25. :(

Archived