Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

/rant

Went to IHOP last night w/ my 2 boys (5 yrs and 1 yr) and wifey. Had a grand time until we got ready to leave. Daniel (my 5 yr old) yells, "Daddy - I want to pay!". I hand him the money and he runs up to the register. Daniel pays and we're walking out. Wifey notices the change and says, "hey I thought kids ate free?". The girl says, "Oh, well we really don't do that anymore. You have to ask for it BEFORE you pay." I stepped in, "You expect my 5 yr old to notice the difference in the receipt and ask for his meal free? You still have the register open, fix this." "No Sir, that's our new stance." Manager can tell I'm heated that my 5 year old just got taken advantage of and comes over. "Sir, that's the new IHOP stance." "Really? Taking advantage of kids is your new stance?" Silence. People they just seated got up and left. Some old lady was yelling at him as I walked out. I don't want any convictions on my record, but at least a backhand slap was in order here....

Filed a report last night. Got off the phone with corporate and the lamen jackhole of a manager bout 10 minutes ago. They "don't know how to handle this situation." All I wanted was an apology. I seriously don't think I would be this heated if they had pulled that on me. It's my baby boy - it infuriates me that they pulled this on a child. If you are ever in Auburn, Wa - don't eat at the IHOP at the Supermall.

/End rant

What is it with you and stuffed animals?

The older I get, the more I hate snow, and the more I become suspicious of people who wish for excess amounts of snow. Sure, a dusting is cool, a little sprinkle here and there, but when it snows enough to get snowed in, it absolutely sucks ass, especially when you're still expected to make it to work, and are forced to deal with maniac drivers and horrific road conditions.

Lol ya funny. I hope to get a WRX STi one day so driving in the snow isn't a problem.

I have a buddy that has an STI. Modded the hell out of it. Bone stock hp I believe was around 300-305, but he bumped it up to like 350ish. Beautiful car. Once I go back to school and get my masters it's all about that Z06 though. But yeah, with the all wheel drive, I think it handles pretty good in the snow.

I have a buddy that has an STI. Modded the hell out of it. Bone stock hp I believe was around 300-305, but he bumped it up to like 350ish. Beautiful car. Once I go back to school and get my masters it's all about that Z06 though. But yeah, with the all wheel drive, I think it handles pretty good in the snow.

Your Z06 can't see my R35. I have a Z33 but a R35 is my dream car.

What is it with you and stuffed animals?

The older I get, the more I hate snow, and the more I become suspicious of people who wish for excess amounts of snow. Sure, a dusting is cool, a little sprinkle here and there, but when it snows enough to get snowed in, it absolutely sucks ass, especially when you're still expected to make it to work, and are forced to deal with maniac drivers and horrific road conditions.

It's a Redskins stuffed animal. No problem with that :(

I have a Stephen Davis Teddy Bear somewhere at home lol

Archived