Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

I heard there might be some glare issues with teh screen. Not sure but you might want to look into that.

Is it adjustable? Quite honestly, I'll take a little glare over the dim screen on the 2nd gen Kindle. I haven't used my Kindle in the longest time simply because the only time I have to read is late at night and I don't want the lights turned on. I tried the portable light cover but didn't like it at all.

Just dreamed that I was trying to escape from a creepy, Blair Witch-esque,old ass house in the middle of the woods somewhere, and every door that I tried to escape through, magically boarded up in front of me. I eventually ended up escaping by jumping out of a busted up window...

I have no idea what that dream was supposed to mean...

You were not breast fed?

KFC Famous Bowl.....Will you marry me?

I went out and tried one of these. Just finished it a little bit ago. I must say, you and ACW weren't kidding. It was delish. So were my two crunchy tacos and apple empanada (sp). However, the Triple Steak Stack is pretty nasty. Won't be getting one of those again.

I gotta get out of the restaurant business. The money that managers make seemed a lot better when I didn't have to deal with all of the stupid ****ing customers that think the world revolves around them. Ugh. Horrible night. Time to start applying for 9-5s.

I gotta get out of the restaurant business. The money that managers make seemed a lot better when I didn't have to deal with all of the stupid ****ing customers that think the world revolves around them. Ugh. Horrible night. Time to start applying for 9-5s.

Bartenders always make more than managers... At least in the places I've worked.

Bartenders always make more than managers... At least in the places I've worked.

Yeah I know...I was a delivery driver at this place during college. I figured I should manage for a few months so I could put on my resume that I became a manager. I dealt with my first legit psycho of a customer tonight. It was 7 hours ago and I'm still ****ing furious. I just don't get how some people can be so angry about a pizza being delivered 5 minutes later than we said it would be.

Yeah I know...I was a delivery driver at this place during college. I figured I should manage for a few months so I could put on my resume that I became a manager. I dealt with my first legit psycho of a customer tonight. It was 7 hours ago and I'm still ****ing furious. I just don't get how some people can be so angry about a pizza being delivered 5 minutes later than we said it would be.

Did you say your time was [5 minutes before it actually was] on your clocks?

I have stayed out of the Tebow thread in the ATN, because I have made my points in that thread numerous times, and since Thursday, I have seen very few posts in there that show any common sense (from a football standpoint) whatsoever.

One thing that was said in that thread bugged the hell out of me though. McNabbulous was not benched here because he didn't "win games." Step back and let that sink in for a bit. How the **** does someone get benched for not winning games? That may be one of the dumbest statements I've ever read on here. I really shouldn't have to go in to detail on why I would say something like that.

If you are familiar with the concept of "team," and actually followed the Redskins in 2010, then it shouldn't be too hard to figure out. However, if someone still wants to know why I feel the way I do, feel free to ask.

82, I would've had more respect for you if you decided to stay sober, watch the game all the way through, (including commercials) and take it like a man.

I hear ya. I'll be the first to admit that I can't take it anymore while sober.

I didn't help myself by drinkng the kool-aid early this year, and i've crashed hard. It's just easier being "comfortably numb" while taking these losses. :)

I love the Redskins more than I love my wife, and the 20 years or GOD AWFULNESS has taken it's toll. Alcohol just makes it easier. :ols:

Archived