Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

In the gameday chat I joked about whether the Redskins had a choice to sign Tebow or Beck, which one would they sign?

All I know is that if the Redskins had Tebow...you can finish the sentence

You know about Tebow Time

---------- Post added November-17th-2011 at 11:34 PM ----------

Keep seeing mental images of Tebow running around as Redskins QB

Denver has a **** offensive line, don't let him throw, and Tebow still runs ****

4-1

Damn son

Saw a beating last night outside mile high that almost made me call 911...

There were tens of thousands of people in the parking lot post game, just hanging around and enjoying the moment. Even with the loss, a few jets fans were shouting the J-E-T-S jets jets jets. A group of like fifteen 20-somethings countered with S-U-C-K suck suck suck. Everybody was drunk, and sure enough pushing and shoving turned into an all out brawl.

The 2 jets guys got jumped by about 15 young (and immature) bronco fans. One guy was unconscious and the other guy's face was leaking like a faucet.

cops came and the kids took off running.

"haters gonna hate....Tebow's gonna win" :)

though he's only started 5 games, and even though it's been UGLY, Timothy "Dick" Tebow is 4-1 as a starter, giving him a winning percentage of .8

There is only one quarterback in the NFL with a higher winning percentage than Timothy Tebow, and that's Aaron Rodgers of the undefeated Green Bay Packers. AMAZING.

Archived