Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

They may be, they may not be, and thats what pisses me off. This league is as helter skelter as it gets. The Cowboys have already proven that they can beat the Niners, plus there is always the Alex Smith factor. The Packers should crush them, but you never know. A few early turnovers and a couple long, sustained drives to keep the Packers off the field, and it's a completely different ballgame...

They may be, they may not be, and thats what pisses me off. This league is as helter skelter as it gets. The Cowboys have already proven that they can beat the Niners, plus there is always the Alex Smith factor. The Packers should crush them, but you never know. A few early turnovers and a couple long, sustained drives to keep the Packers off the field, and it's a completely different ballgame...

If the Cowboys win the Super Bowl, I'll organize a mass jump off the 14th Street Bridge. Anyone want in?

So now does Vince Young get $100 million contract and Vick gets traded for pics? The cycle continues...

Quick, hide our picks!

---------- Post added November-21st-2011 at 12:22 AM ----------

I said this to some of my co-workers (and this is true ESPECIALLY after tonight): No team is gonna WIN the NFCE as much as the three others are gonna LOSE it.

Remember Seattle last year? lol.

Jimmy Wales has returned to constantly haunt and torment me on my quest for ultimate elightenment.

Haha, I noticed last week that he was on there. I wasn't sure if he left for a while or if I just stopped noticing him for a while.

I'm trying so hard to stay out of the Walking Dead thread today. Can't wait to get home and watch last night's episode!

---------- Post added November-21st-2011 at 01:14 PM ----------

Dude, we haven't been a factor in the East in several weeks. C'mon.

Sigh. More like years.

Haha, I noticed last week that he was on there. I wasn't sure if he left for a while or if I just stopped noticing him for a while.

Not sure. I hadn't used Wiki for awhile until today. I can't wait to see some of those new "Jimmy Wales hides under your bed at night" meme's. I donated last year. Considering that I use Wiki less and less these days, he's short this time.

Sigh. More like years

Seeing the progress of certain players this year, pisses me off when I remember how Shanahan botched 2010 by giving up that 2nd for McNabb, and not trading Haynesworth while his trad evalue was still high (and it was apparent that he wasn't going to do **** here). We could've been a lot further a long this year if we started the rebuild immediately. Nevertheless, I think we are headed in the right direction, and I believe in Rex Grossman's ability to deliver in the suckage department, so I think we'll get our QB this year, finally.

Keep Hope Alive

Had an amazing day with great friends, great food, and great drink yesterday at the ES tailgate. Special thanks to SkinsNatsFan for the hookup, getting me down on the field for pregame. That was absolutely awesome.

The quality of people that attend our tailgates, and their generosity never cease to amaze me. Thank you all so very, very much.

:cheers:

Archived