Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

I've only had Jimmy John's once, and I must say, I wasn't very impressed. Could have been what I had. I might have asked this before, but what is good that they have?...I might give it another go one of these days.

You eat those KFC bowl things. That alone makes your credit score lower.

Perhaps if Jimmy Johns added a Mac and cheese burger with bacon and mashed potatoes on top.

:D

A couple days ago was the first and only time I've ever had the KFC bowl thing. Seriously, it was damn good.

agreed...I haven't eaten one in over a year, but they are delicious....mashed potatoes, chicken, and cheese all in one bowl?? If that's not comfort food, I don't know what is.

Hmm...Sourdough bread. I might have to give that a try some time. Glad I'm not the only grilled cheese-lover.:)

oh man, I love it. And the reason I was wanting one so badly is because I was at Target- have you ever seen the picture of the big grilled cheese sandwich on the sides of their frozen food fridges (alliteration at its best)? I was in there deciding what I wanted for dinner, and it was calling out to me.

And yes, sourdough is great. I bought the harder, sliced kind that they sell in the bakery part of the store. Larger pieces. One small grilled cheese sandwich goes down so fast, I need some sustenance in my sandwich.

looking at these pictures makes me hungry for another....but I won't.

Oh, cool! I just noticed the little "quote" icon above that lets me make

quotes out of whatever I want

That's new, right? Or I'm just UNAWARE!!

I am about to watch "Easy A" (which is really enjoyable, btw) and grade some papers. Short weeks make me happy.

What do you mean? be more specific?

click "reply" and then look at the icons on top...next to the video reel is a quote bubble. Just press it, and it makes everything you write in the middle of the Quote tags quoted, without having to go through the trouble of typing the whole

stuff yourself

---------- Post added November-21st-2011 at 06:08 PM ----------

ps let's bring back tags to all the threads!!!

click "reply" and then look at the icons on top...next to the video reel is a quote bubble. Just press it, and it makes everything you write in the middle of the Quote tags quoted, without having to go through the trouble of typing the whole [QUO TE] stuff yourself

Never noticed it b/c of the "Reply with quote" or "Multi quote" feature next to the reply button...

Never noticed it b/c of the "Reply with quote" or "Multi quote" feature next to the reply button...

well I know THAT, durrrr.....but let's say you find something online that you want to quote, like text from a web page. Easy.

---------- Post added November-21st-2011 at 06:24 PM ----------

ex:

Halman played center field for the Seattle Mariners. Major League Baseball Commissioner Bud Selig issued a statement expressing his condolences to the team.

"The loss of a talented 24-year-old young man like Greg, amid such tragic circumstances, is painful for all of us throughout the game," Selig said.

Archived