Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Saw this on my facebook feed from one of the guys I used to work with...

This man on the new said that LOWER in coming kids, should work to get out of poverty. But what about rich kids what should they do, ummm share the wealth. The worlds not right its coming to a end. Well Damn

Once again, my dictionary fell off it's 5th shelf and hit the floor opening to the "Graham-grape" page... funny story, looks like there's blood over the word "grammar"

The AFC is a ****ing mess. Hopefully the Pats keep playing like this and my Pats/Packers SB prediction holds up.

The Chiefs being as ****ty as they are always helps though.

Patriots will probably end up at least 12-4. Their schedule is pretty easy. That will probably give them homefield.

---------- Post added November-21st-2011 at 11:22 PM ----------

Saw this on my facebook feed from one of the guys I used to work with...

Once again, my dictionary fell off it's 5th shelf and hit the floor opening to the "Graham-grape" page... funny story, looks like there's blood over the word "grammar"

The guy sounds like a real dunce. Man, if I couldn't write any better than that I'd stay off FB.

I love Belichick. You're right, he doesn't care. He feels it's your job to stop him, no matter how much time is on the clock. I don't really have too much problem with it.

Not gonna lie, though. I didn't like it when he did it to Gibbs.

The thing that killed me about that game was how Gibbs just acted like it was to be expected. Laughed it off, like "what are you gonna do? They're that good." And that was before the game even started. They went into that expecting to get destroyed.

I really would like to know who LL56 really is...

---------- Post added November-22nd-2011 at 12:54 AM ----------

Eh, probably. I don't get that same happy-go-lucky, goofy vibe from Shanahan and this team though. They might suck and they might lose but they don't accept it. Which is a plus.

Yeah, instead of 52-7, maybe something like 38-3. That's a lot better...

Archived