Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

I nicked my ear when shaving this morning and it has been bleeding continuously for an hour and a half with no signs of slowing down. I'm sitting here at work holding a tissue on it cause a band-aid won't work.

How do I make this stop? I can't live like this!

Think I need some of that liquid bandage stuff. It's a tiny cut but it's been bleeding non-stop for almost 2.5 hours now. At this rate I'll be dead by lunch time.

I don't really care about dying, but if I miss out on the leftovers from yesterday's Thanksgiving lunch I'm going to be super pissed.

http://walterfootball.com/draft2012.php

Lot of competition for our boy RG3

We must tank all games to ensure 2nd spot because other teams have their eyes on him too. :(

HE'S OURS

BACK OFF

---------- Post added November-22nd-2011 at 09:22 AM ----------

Also, it would be sad if he decided not to turn pro

It could happen and then the Redskins would resort to drafting Barkley or something like that

I think LL56 (in a way, sort of) guaranteed that we are set on selecting RG3 if we have the opportunity. He said that we aren't interested in Barkley. We'd need a miracle to get Luck, and I hope that they aren't interested in Tannehill or Jones.

We aren't winning another game anyways, not because we'll tank, but because we absolutely suck.

Get one of those sticks for when you cut yourself shaving. I forget what they are called but they look like chalk.
I have one of those, but have never actually used it. I was skeptical they even work. And thankfully, I haven't really cut myself much lately.

---------- Post added November-22nd-2011 at 04:46 PM ----------

http://walterfootball.com/draft2012.php

Lot of competition for our boy RG3

We must tank all games to ensure 2nd spot because other teams have their eyes on him too. :(

HE'S OURS

BACK OFF

---------- Post added November-22nd-2011 at 09:22 AM ----------

Also, it would be sad if he decided not to turn pro

It could happen and then the Redskins would resort to drafting Barkley or something like that

Some of us would rather have Barkley.;)

---------- Post added November-22nd-2011 at 04:52 PM ----------

17 minutes until Skip Bayless flashes his exposed breasts at Tim Tebow.

That was one weak ass interview. Sometimes Skip just comes across as a tool. Today was one of them. Some of those questions he was asking were pretty dumb. I bet Tebow is now glad they've never met (in person).

I feel sorry for Mangini.. He looks like he wants to hit Skip sometimes.:ols: Skip acts like he knows more about football than Eric. Even the coaching side of it. Mangini is a pretty bright guy. I'm surprised he isn't an assistant somewhere. Must be his own choice.

Was just posting this thought in the stadium after receiving notice of the 'skins releasing RB T. Choice and signing Royster to active duty: :D

You know how most (by far) folks have been so positive about our "cooling off period" before being able to start new threads during and right after the game ?

Well, regarding both here and in the tailgate forum, I often wonder what it would be like if it was possible to have a 48 hr (or 7 day :D) posting block on any new posts related to any news story not of serious, primary, absolutely clear, and immediate impact on the team (or society at large for the tailgate). :pfft:

Image how much wasted flailing and spewing we might be spared if stories were actually allowed to unfold in time before eveyone whipped out their overcompensating "opinionator" to hose down the forum with the typical waste product. :evilg:

Of course, that's a big part of having a message board---we're sort of like an old Roman aqueduct for rivers of conversational waste, congealing in a central location for (admittedly limited) treatment and endless recycling. :ols:

I'm a turrible turrible human bean. :cool:

Archived