Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

took a funny picture last...

i paused the end of the redskins game at the end with the final score on the screen...

my wife got really low to the ground so the view of the pic was looking up over my shoulder and you could see the tv screen showing the Redskins lost...

i was on my knees in front of the TV, with my Redskins hat on turned backwards so you can see the logo, and i was holding my .40 cal pistol to the side of my head :ols:

not sure if i can post it on here or not cuz i don't wanna get banned for holding a gun :ols:

Yeah, I probably wouldn't post it.

---------- Post added November-21st-2011 at 02:39 PM ----------

I don't wanna lose your love...toniiite.

---------- Post added November-21st-2011 at 02:39 PM ----------

I bet ix knows that one.

---------- Post added November-21st-2011 at 02:41 PM ----------

Anyway, I'm out...Time to hit Chick-Fil-a.

Alright I don't want to leave the house for food, but I don't want pizza or chinese... I can't think of anything else that delivers... I'm brain dead...

Would you be okay with having company ?

I would suggest having a young lady pick something up on the way over. You can pay for it, but it save you the trip either way.

Would you be okay with having company ?

I would suggest having a young lady pick something up on the way over. You can pay for it, but it save you the trip either way.

Actually the reason I want delivery is because I don't want to shower or change out of my slippers and sleeping pants so I don't think I'd shower or change for company. Probably just hit up the drive thru somewhere... Damnit...

That brings me back to college when I would be too lazy to leave the apartment sometimes so I just ordered up a pizza

Sunday pizza nights , I'm not leaving to get food. Bring the pizza to me while I watch the football here

I had Papa John's yesterday. Only I went and picked it up. It saves me from having to tip.

I had Papa John's yesterday. Only I went and picked it up. It saves me from having to tip.

Meh the $5 extra is offset by the 20 mins spent waiting for the pizza, driving/sitting at stop lights, gas cost, etc.

But then again I have to go through 3 out of the 6 busiest stoplights in Greensboro by volume to get anywhere.

Meh the $5 extra is offset by the 20 mins spent waiting for the pizza, driving/sitting at stop lights, gas cost, etc.

But then again I have to go through 3 out of the 6 busiest stoplights in Greensboro by volume to get anywhere.

Is that High Point Rd. or Wendover?

Actually the reason I want delivery is because I don't want to shower or change out of my slippers and sleeping pants so I don't think I'd shower or change for company. Probably just hit up the drive thru somewhere... Damnit...

haha. You would indeed shower and change for the right company. Don't kid yourself.

Jimmy Johms is a pretty good suggestion. Back in the day at least in DC you could get delivery from almost anywhere. I forget what the service was called but they delivered from even some fine dining places.

I did the same yesterday but with a different pizza place. Not because of the tip but because of the difference in price.

I always call it ahead. No waiting.

---------- Post added November-21st-2011 at 07:07 PM ----------

I've only had Jimmy John's once, and I must say, I wasn't very impressed. Could have been what I had. I might have asked this before, but what is good that they have?...I might give it another go one of these days.

Archived