Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

The new Family Guy where they went back to the pilot episode was actually fantastic.

"Okay Lois, I'm going to the stag party!"

LOL.

http://www.seinology.com/scripts/script-162.shtml

JERRY: Actually she doesn't even know about the toys. I gave her the wrong kind of medicine and I, guess she passed out!

KRAMER: What do you mean "wrong kind of medicine"?

JERRY: She's even got that old Mattel football game that we love!

GEORGE: Oh, come on! You gotta get me over there!

KRAMER: Wait a minute, wait a minute! You mean to say that you drugged a woman so you could take advantage of her toys? Let's pause a moment. (Newman starts the taped music) Jerry, now, what you do with your personal life is your business, but when you're on my set - you clean it up, mister!

So I used ProFootballReference to see how many QBs, through their first 9 games of a season, have averaged at least 2250 yards (250 YPG), 18 TDs (2 per game) and no more than 9 picks (1 per game). The results: http://pfref.com/tiny/6g9ll

Gannon in 2002

Culpepper in 2004

Palmer in 2005

Brady in 2007

Warner in 2008

Rodgers

Only Rodgers has over 9 yards per attempt (Bradsy is 8.98) and only Brady has a higher rating (only 2 above 130).

So I'm living for awhile in a new setting and reconnecting with some family...and I get asked to go to the midnight premiere in this small community to the newest Twilight movie by my "grand" niece (29) to go with her, her bff (26) and a herd of both partie's younger female relatives and their friends (8 of 'em, ranging from 13-22)...and what a plodding mind-numbing poorly done POS that movie was...seen the previous ones as some young women of my acquaintance (not dating-wise) solicited it with each flick....and whatever there is to pick at those flicks about, they seemed like pure Oscar material compared to this crapfest. Cripes, I want that evening back.

"haters gonna hate....Tebow's gonna win" :)

though he's only started 5 games, and even though it's been UGLY, Timothy "Dick" Tebow is 4-1 as a starter, giving him a winning percentage of .8

There is only one quarterback in the NFL with a higher winning percentage than Timothy Tebow, and that's Aaron Rodgers of the undefeated Green Bay Packers. AMAZING.

And he's led a 4th quarter comeback in 3 of his 8 career starts. And I think I heard that he's only thrown for a TOTAL of 290 yards in his last 3 starts. All wins, I believe. I've become a fan. Bottom line, he wins game. Or at least gives his team a chance to win just about every game. And believe it or not, he's actually a pretty decent fantasy qb.

Btw, did anyone see the stats of Elway's first 8 starts in the NFL, compared to Tebow's? Truly amazing. Tebow's stats are CONSIDERABLY better than Elway's were. Like, by a mile. They showed them on First Take earlier today.

Girlfriend got called in to work at the Hospital in Reno because of fire on the outskirts. No mass casualties,but apparently plenty of staff who work there live in the area where the fire is and have been evacuated or may be. Interesting watching one of the local news stations online and I think two of the reporters working right now have homes that are now possibly in the path of the fire.

Girlfriend got called in to work at the Hospital in Reno because of fire on the outskirts. No mass casualties,but apparently plenty of staff who work there live in the area where the fire is and have been evacuated or may be. Interesting watching one of the local news stations online and I think two of the reporters working right now have homes that are now possibly in the path of the fire.

I'm about 2 hours from Reno - local weather reports this morning were calling for winds up into the 70mph range.

:doh:

Not good for fires...

Btw, did anyone see the stats of Elway's first 8 starts in the NFL, compared to Tebow's? Truly amazing. Tebow's stats are CONSIDERABLY better than Elway's were. Like, by a mile. They showed them on First Take earlier today.

Holy **** you weren't kidding. I just looked at Elway's first few stat lines. I had no idea his first several games were complete and utter crap.

And he's led a 4th quarter comeback in 3 of his 8 career starts. And I think I heard that he's only thrown for a TOTAL of 290 yards in his last 3 starts. All wins, I believe. I've become a fan. Bottom line, he wins game. Or at least gives his team a chance to win just about every game. And believe it or not, he's actually a pretty decent fantasy qb.

Yeah, they were talking about those stats between Elway and Tebow earlier today on ESPN Radio Denver.

Maybe it's because I'm here in Denver and that's all they're talking about, but I've been swept up in the Tebow whirlwind. Even though he's an awful QB, every single one of his teammates keep going on and on about how Timmay has this aura about him...the guy's a winner.

The atmosphere last night at Mile High was like nothing I've ever experienced. My voice is still hoarse. TEBOW, TEBOW, TEBOW!!!!!

So I'm living for awhile in a new setting and reconnecting with some family...and I get asked to go to the midnight premiere in this small community to the newest Twilight movie by my "grand" niece (29) to go with her, her bff (26) and a herd of both partie's younger female relatives and their friends (8 of 'em, ranging from 13-22)...and what a plodding mind-numbing poorly done POS that movie was...seen the previous ones as some young women of my acquaintance (not dating-wise) solicited it with each flick....and whatever there is to pick at those flicks about, they seemed like pure Oscar material compared to this crapfest. Cripes, I want that evening back.
Dude, you are :whip: :ols:

Holy **** you weren't kidding. I just looked at Elway's first few stat lines. I had no idea his first several games were complete and utter crap.
The most shocking stat was that Tebow actually had more PASSING yards than Elways in his first 8 games!...And that's with Tebow throwing for something like 290 yards TOTAL in his last 3 games.:ols:

---------- Post added November-19th-2011 at 01:35 AM ----------

Yeah, they were talking about those stats between Elway and Tebow earlier today on ESPN Radio Denver.

Maybe it's because I'm here in Denver and that's all they're talking about, but I've been swept up in the Tebow whirlwind. Even though he's an awful QB, every single one of his teammates keep going on and on about how Timmay has this aura about him...the guy's a winner.

The atmosphere last night at Mile High was like nothing I've ever experienced. My voice is still hoarse. TEBOW, TEBOW, TEBOW!!!!!

Man, I'm envious. That must be amazing right now in Denver. Earlier in the season everyone was calling their fans nuts for wanting Tebow to be the starter. NOW look what the guy's doing. He truly is amazing. And I, for one, hope he keeps this up. Great kid.

Just dreamed that I was trying to escape from a creepy, Blair Witch-esque,old ass house in the middle of the woods somewhere, and every door that I tried to escape through, magically boarded up in front of me. I eventually ended up escaping by jumping out of a busted up window...

I have no idea what that dream was supposed to mean...

Dude...that sounds freaky.

Yeah, I think the medication that I take causes it. I also think that anything that is weighing heavily on your mind, or any thoughts that you put on the "backburner" so to speak, can manifest themselves in your sleep.

Oddly enough, I don't feel trapped/desparate at all, and I haven't done any drugs, watched horror movies lately, or anything else like that. It's just funny/fascinating how your mind can come up with all sorts of random/wacky **** while you sleep, lol.

Archived