Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Big ass theme park in Ohio. I'm actually going there next summer. My cousin is getting married out there and we all decided to make a day out of it and go.

I took my sister and some of her friends there as her 21st birthday present. It was awesome, after the park we took a ferry to this island called Put in Bay, I would highly recommend it. There are some great bars there, although the last ferry leaves the island at like 11 so if you plan on drinking all night make sure you have a room rented somewhere on the island lol.

Cedar Point is a good time. I wanna go this summer. Haven't been there in years.

I was really surprised at how short the wait times were, I mean we went there on a Wed. but it was during summer. They do a really good job with the park and I wish we could have spent more time there cause it just seems like there's so much to see and do.

Pizza is a vegetable? Congress says yes

A group of retired generals advocating for healthier school lunches also criticized the spending bill. The group, called Mission: Readiness has called poor nutrition in school lunches a national security issue because obesity is the leading medical disqualifier for military service.

"We are outraged that Congress is seriously considering language that would effectively categorize pizza as a vegetable in the school lunch program," Amy Dawson Taggart, the director of the group, said in a letter to members of Congress before the final plan was released. "It doesn't take an advanced degree in nutrition to call this a national disgrace."

Archived