Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

If we trade for Peyton Manning, then i will have moved a few steps closer to being officially done with this team, thus becoming solely a fan of the NFL.

Shanahan ****ed up when he gave up a 2nd for McNabb, decided not to get a 3rd for Haynesworth, and set this fanchise back 1 year with both of those moves,a long with a few others. Manning will look just like everyone else that has played behind our o-lines over the last 3 years: mediocre-poor.

Even if it does work, he only has 3-4 years left in him, and I don't think Shanahan will give a **** about drafting a quarterback that can be a legit starter for us down the road to sit behind him, but I can guarantee that he'll pick up a guy in the 5-7th round, just to give some of the retarded people on this forum the illusion that he did. I don't care about the short term, I care about the long term. It seems to me (right now) that guys like Riley, Hankerson, Helu, Young, Kerrigan, etc can get it done in this league. Keep doing this, keep drafting good players. Stop trying to take shortcuts.

Peyton Manning ran his offense in Indianapolis the way no quarterback in NFL history has done. With a new offense, new teammates, new city, new coaches, and Kyle Shanahan, he will look like nothing more than a mere mortal. I do not want him here, because all it will do (For the eleventy billionth ****ing time) is place unrealistic expectations on this team that will not be met, and put a small stain on the career of one of the greatest quarterbacks to ever play this game. It is a stain that I do not want to see.

I've seen this movie before. I know the ending. It isn't pretty. If this happens, I will be beyond pissed. I know I'm jumping the gun, but the fact that this is just speculation, pisses me off.

WVU is going to struggle early in the season this year. But with the youth they have - and the coaching that Huggins brings - I expect them to be a threat come March.

It just makes me very happy to sit here listening to Tony Caridi and Jay Jacobs here

Caridi is great

But then we get two Manningbowls every year.

Just imagine the BS dog n' pony show. Shanahan would probably look/feel like the Mastermind again, smiling/sneering, and demanding that everyone kiss his rings. Manning would be hailed as the "King Of D.C." He would go around gladhanding, kissing babies, doing commercials in the DC area, helping kids out, doing everything he normally does. Maybe a few commercials with the Potus. He would be a God here. Aaaaand then the season would start. You all know the rest.

*If by some way we could get him without giving up any picks, I'd be ecstatic, but unfortunately, we live in a cruel world.

Lol at the Sandusky voice.

I know they are probably talking about it in the Peen State thread, but Sandusky is an idiot. Why would he even do an interview at this time? But the crazy part is that he somehow found a way to come off looking even worst after it. His lawyers has to be some of the dumbest people I have ever seen. :doh:

Do Itch got busted and won't admit it.

Sinister +1

Get a .5 k/d on mw3 scrub

---------- Post added November-15th-2011 at 11:56 AM ----------

Doc, I've been waiting a long time to use that one. No matter what weird fetishes you may have, you and I will always be tight, no matter what.

Llamas need love too.

Llamas won't carry more then a 100 pounds of weight.

right now a couple of freshly banned dudes from the Call of Duty thread and their pals are playing it online and pretending the vicitms of their wrathful mayhem are a certain mod(s) and are hurling every vile epithet they can think of at those names along with the ordnance :ols:

I just signed a new contract with Verizon in the summer and got a new phone and Verizon has zero coverage where I'm moving. That's going to cost me more than my plane ticket.

Can't you get out of the contract by moving somewhere without service? But I did just see their commercial about going "global"

BTW Best of luck down there!

Congrats to my boy Coach K for winning the most games in collegiate basketball, Div I-A. Good for you

This region hates Duke, but I'm sure they can find the time to respect the coach of a rival who's won a ton of games and 4 national titles

He's a good man

---------- Post added November-15th-2011 at 10:08 PM ----------

Also, when checking Disney thread, I realized I pretty much retired from roller coasters

I went there in 2006 and didn't ride any coasters. Haven't ridden outdoor coasters in forever, and don't think I could right now. Scared :(

Archived