Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Can anyone tell me the point of having an alarm set for 7:30 every single morning when you don't get up when it goes off, you just turn the alarm off just to go back to sleep?

No. I would hate that. Although my body clock wakes me up before 8 every single day.

Can anyone tell me the point of having an alarm set for 7:30 every single morning when you don't get up when it goes off, you just turn the alarm off just to go back to sleep?

My wife used to have a roommate that set her alarm for 6:00, 6:15, and 6:30 every morning. It pissed me off cuz I could always hear the alarm going off and I didn't have to be up until 7:00. She said she did it so she would make sure she was awake. Here's an idea, set the damn alarm for 6:30 and then get up!

No. I would hate that. Although my body clock wakes me up before 8 every single day.

I do hate it, and I'm the same way. I wake up before it goes off now because I know the alarm is about to go off. :doh:

My wife used to have a roommate that set her alarm for 6:00, 6:15, and 6:30 every morning. It pissed me off cuz I could always hear the alarm going off and I didn't have to be up until 7:00. She said she did it so she would make sure she was awake. Here's an idea, set the damn alarm for 6:30 and then get up!

Yeah, he has his set for 7:30 and 8:30. An hour difference. Makes no sense. I asked him the same about why he does it, and he said it's because to make sure he's awake. Such a lame reason. ESPECIALLY when you have it go off an hour later. If you didn't go to bed at 1:30/2 every morning for no good reason, you'd get up earlier!

It's annoying because I'm an extremely light sleeper, so there's not a morning I don't wake up before him. :mad:

I set my alarm for 630 every day I have to go to work. Then I either get up at 630 and go to the gym, or lay in bed until 700. The alarm only goes off once though.

I'd be ok with once obviously if he got up. He just doesn't. I hate stupid, and to me, what he does is stupid, so it annoys me. :ols:

The worst is when it takes him 10 minutes to turn the damn thing off.

I would, but he's one of those that's like 5 years old. "Don't touch my things!" :rolleyes:

Man Nick that sucks. I am a light sleeper too. Change his alarm to 7:55 and 8:00, I bet he won't even know the difference.

Hell yeah it sucks. And If I were to change it, I'd turn the ****er OFF. :ols: I've told him numerous times that if he needs to get up at a certain time, let me know and I'll wake him up. Unfortunately, he's somewhat of a ******** towards me and ignores me. :finger:

My Circadian system does its job. Sadly, on weekends too.

Same here. :(

I hate being passive aggressive.

Is your sig a reenactment of said dream?

He set himself up for that question.

His sig is from Tim and Eric Awesome Show, which used to be on Adult Swim on Comedy Central until Tim and Eric decided to stop doing it about a year ago. Man I miss that show. It was hilariously weird.

Something I won't miss on TV: when I cancel my 3 month trial of Showtime on Comcast at the end of October. Showtime is really pathetic for a major movie cable package deal.

Archived