Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

that's your cheap indian side taking over..... :pfft:

I once told one of my Indian friends something like that. He got mad at me until I told him to come into my Starbucks and watch what all the Indian guys ordered.

Tall coffee, with a couple of extra cups. Every time. 4 guys would split a tall coffee.

BLTO...She has ZERO backside. She is a pretty girl though.

That's kind of how i like it....perky :pfft:

---------- Post added October-9th-2011 at 01:35 AM ----------

I once told one of my Indian friends something like that. He got mad at me until I told him to come into my Starbucks and watch what all the Indian guys ordered.

Tall coffee, with a couple of extra cups. Every time. 4 guys would split a tall coffee.

my boss has a tendency to pull cheap moves like that....its kind of funny when I see it :pfft:

Recently I've been eating a lot of homemade Indian food, made with Seitan (a vegetarian meat substitute), peas, and broccoli cooked in Patak's mild curry sauce and layered over (usually basmati) rice.

pataksmildcurrypaste.jpg

It's addictively good stuff (and part of the diet which is keeping off the post-broken jaw weight)!

---------- Post added October-9th-2011 at 04:43 PM ----------

In the mood for southern food

Red Beans & Rice

Have any good recipes? I've been wanting to make some red beans and rice, but I can't decide what spices or sauce I should use. :-/

Every team in the NFC East is afflicted with horrible choke-job syndrome but the Redskins.

Giants D is vulnerable and just lost to Seahawks

Cowboys have self-destructed twice this season

Eagles are generally a bad club and have their share of self-destructions

Redskins did lose a game but it was off a Hall penalty, and they didn't blow a double digit lead. Other than that game, Redskins have won the games they are supposed to win. All alone in first.

---------- Post added October-9th-2011 at 04:24 PM ----------

Recently I've been eating a lot of homemade Indian food, made with Seitan (a vegetarian meat substitute), peas, and broccoli cooked in Patak's mild curry sauce and layered over (usually basmati) rice.

Have any good recipes? I've been wanting to make some red beans and rice, but I can't decide what spices or sauce I should use. :-/

No I don't, but I did see some chefs on TV cook them up, I was partially paying attention. The chef is John Besh, he might have a website with a recipe.

Every team in the NFC East is afflicted with horrible choke-job syndrome but the Redskins.

Giants D is vulnerable and just lost to Seahawks

Cowboys have self-destructed twice this season

Eagles are generally a bad club and have their share of self-destructions

Redskins did lose a game but it was off a Hall penalty, and they didn't blow a double digit lead. Other than that game, Redskins have won the games they are supposed to win. All alone in first.

---------- Post added October-9th-2011 at 04:24 PM ----------

No I don't, but I did see some chefs on TV cook them up, I was partially paying attention. The chef is John Besh, he might have a website with a recipe.

While I'll say they choked this game away, two 4th quarter comebacks doesn't equate to choke-syndrome.

Archived