Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Why is that tiny man farting into her ear?

Breast enhancement?

---------- Post added October-7th-2011 at 10:54 PM ----------

Does anyone else find the girl bunny from Space Jam extremely attractive?

If it's just me I'll shut up.

As for cartoons and hotness there is no comparison.....

jessica_rabbit_by_kazeki-d38000f.jpg

jessica-rabbit-17.jpg

I'd be ok with once obviously if he got up. He just doesn't. I hate stupid, and to me, what he does is stupid, so it annoys me. :ols:

The worst is when it takes him 10 minutes to turn the damn thing off.

I would, but he's one of those that's like 5 years old. "Don't touch my things!" :rolleyes:

Simple solution here: Get your own place.

I'm back ****es. Miss me? Even know I was gone? What's up guys.
You were the guy with the website, right?

---------- Post added October-8th-2011 at 01:23 AM ----------

Nick, I hear ya on the hat thing. They look like ridiculous fools. I seriously laugh everytime I see some dude walk by like that.

I find out this afternoon my uncle finally died today, I go to work and everybody is so distressed about the stupid baseball game, they drink too much and get in fist fights at the bars next to mine, a friends friend may have OD'd at my bar, as I close I have to listen to a possibly retarded couple fight and break up, the girl I'm in love with goes straight home I think, but she may be lieing to me, I go on facebook and it's almost nothing but dogs that didn't make it out of the shelter today and are dead, it was slow at work and I didn't make jack and now it appears my puppy has finally learned how to bark and doesn't know what it is, but she loves to do it.

I can not wait until tomorrow.

I find out this afternoon my uncle finally died today, I go to work and everybody is so distressed about the stupid baseball game, they drink too much and get in fist fights at the bars next to mine, a friends friend may have OD'd at my bar, as I close I have to listen to a possibly retarded couple fight and break up, the girl I'm in love with goes straight home I think, but she may be lieing to me, I go on facebook and it's almost nothing but dogs that didn't make it out of the shelter today and are dead, it was slow at work and I didn't make jack and now it appears my puppy has finally learned how to bark and doesn't know what it is, but she loves to do it.

I can not wait until tomorrow.

:grouphug:

Thanks ACW. I needed that. Today is going to be a great day. I'm going kayaking for the first time in months, thanks to bad weather and a flooding river, my friends band is playing tonight at the bar, so I'm going out for the first time in weeks, it's farmers market day, so I can go get all my goodies for the week to cook tomorrow and I'm going to take puppy on 2 long long walks in the woods to calm her down.

I'm going to eat meat tomorrow for the first time in 3 years. I've just been craving it too much. I'm getting a strip steak from a local farm butcher. Grass fed, zero hormones dry aged beef, a nice big bottle of Abbots ale and a quiet Sunday tomorrow. I love my weekends.

Thanks ACW. I needed that. Today is going to be a great day. I'm going kayaking for the first time in months, thanks to bad weather and a flooding river, my friends band is playing tonight at the bar, so I'm going out for the first time in weeks, it's farmers market day, so I can go get all my goodies for the week to cook tomorrow and I'm going to take puppy on 2 long long walks in the woods to calm her down.

I'm going to eat meat tomorrow for the first time in 3 years. I've just been craving it too much. I'm getting a strip steak from a local farm butcher. Grass fed, zero hormones dry aged beef, a nice big bottle of Abbots ale and a quiet Sunday tomorrow. I love my weekends.

:cheers:

You are obsessed with the NBA. Seriously did David Stern pick on you when you were little?

i know right. comparing the MLB playoffs to the NBA while its not even in session. just because there were 2 game 5 in 1 postseason on the same day, it makes it infinitely better lol.

ix is a little off base at times. But in this instance, he's spot on. There's no question that MLB is > than the NBA. Wake up, guys.

See

I feel like I'm taking crazy pills here

The same very people who trashed Stern in the other thread claim the NBA is so great in this one, come on. The NBA is an afterthought. I'm glad they're locking out for a season or more. Good riddance.

---------- Post added October-8th-2011 at 04:04 PM ----------

I think ix is forgetting that last season's regular season + playoffs were one of the best ever in the NBA.

I struggle to understand how the NBA regular season could be "best ever". Are you talking about the season where the Heat romped all in the postseason before collapsing in the Finals?

I give you this, West Conf was close. But whenever the NBA playoffs come around I'm always tuning it out in favor of NHL

NFL

MLB

NHL

NBA

NASCAR ;)

Archived