Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

I see I'll take one for the team in exchange for some butter chicken.

My friend told me the 99 cent store sells a 12 pack of condoms, what a bargain. Yall should get on this deal while it still lasts.

:ols: too bad all that money you're saving is going to your future children's college fund

shes literally begging me in Arabic (she's Arab btw). She sent me the pictures and I got an inverted erection. I want to bone, but at what cost man...at what cost?!?!

With the lights off, you shouldn't be able to see the scar. :ols:

---------- Post added October-5th-2011 at 11:07 PM ----------

That's exactly my problem....I need some alcohol :doh:

photo-remove_pesky_stickers_baby_oil_rubbing_alcohol_large.jpg

:silly:

Watching No Huddle for the first time... Love that they're just killing the Eagles and Cowboys now... hilarious
Do they still have that DJ guy when they're going to a commercial. Because, yeah, that's ghey.

---------- Post added October-6th-2011 at 03:24 AM ----------

Watching No Huddle for the first time... Love that they're just killing the Eagles and Cowboys now... hilarious
That show is unwatchable tonite. They have too many loudmouths on there, and they're all talking at once. So annoying. Can't stand Sapp. The guy might have been a great player (minus his Oakland days), but he's an idiot when it comes to covering the NFL. So is Jamie Dukes. Deion, when he's not acting crazy, is actually pretty intelligent about the game. So is Faulk. It's better when they have guys like Mooch and Warner on there though.

:ols: no, she said when she was born, the doctors had to put her organs back into place because they were all scrunched together....her intestines were wrapped around her liver, etc.

Yeah, I'd say go ahead and tag her. You never know, it could be good, and if it is, the scar (which sounds hideous, like something out of Mortal Kombat) will hopefully be the furthest thing from your mind.

Btw, when was the last time you messed with a chick that wasn't Indian/ME? :ols:

Yeah, I'd say go ahead and tag her. You never know, it could be good, and if it is, the scar (which sounds hideous, like something out of Mortal Kombat) will hopefully be the furthest thing from your mind.

Btw, when was the last time you messed with a chick that wasn't Indian/ME? :ols:

Like at least made out and stuff?....like 3 years ago :ols: I've gone on dates every now and then with a white girl but they've been lacking in the brains department haha

she's pretty good at bellydancing, so that's why i was interested....imagine the possibilities. then I saw the scar and I looked at my phone like ':wtf: is that? 3 bellybuttons?'

Archived