Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Bank of America is looking to charge debit card users $5 a month if they use their debit card for a purchase at all during that span. This should start in 2012 they said, which gives you plenty of time to switch banks if you're affected.

Bank of America is looking to charge debit card users $5 a month if they use their debit card for a purchase at all during that span. This should start in 2012 they said, which gives you plenty of time to switch banks if you're affected.

Saw this just the other day, will definitely be making a banking change. That is complete bull**** on their part.

---------- Post added October-3rd-2011 at 08:16 PM ----------

How in the name of god is Chris Berman still employed. His schtick stopped being funny about 10 years ago and I may have only found it funny then bc I was 13. He is realllllllly bad.

Yesterday I found out that a friend I grew up with died in his sleep, when his wife (also a childhood friend) and mother of his 3 kids told me.

I just found out a minute ago that my uncle is unconscious and not waking up in the hospital and although he is on the heart transplant list, it's probably his last night alive.

Enjoy every second of your life. It's precious and short.

Yesterday I found out that a friend I grew up with died in his sleep, when his wife (also a childhood friend) and mother of his 3 kids told me.

I just found out a minute ago that my uncle is unconscious and not waking up in the hospital and although he is on the heart transplant list, it's probably his last night alive.

I'm sorry for your loss, brother. And if it's your uncle's time, may it be peaceful and painless.

If you need anything, I'm a PM away.

Yeah, that segment C'mon Man is hilarious. I like the one a couple of weeks ago where Cassel threw the screen pass directly to the Chargers safety.:ols: Which reminds me, was Jason Campbell's INT on there tonite? Because it should have been. Man, that was UGLY.

The game on Sunday got me thinking. When was the last time the Redskins shut-out the other team?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for your loss. Thoughts and prayers from me.

I completely forgot that Preston Parker was on the Bucs. Good to see him being productive in the NFL.

That was my guy at FSU before he got kicked off the team for smoking too much.

My roommates and I had awesome custom made t-shirts for him that we would wear to games...until a vengeful girl cut mine in half and tacked it to a wall.

I completely forgot that Preston Parker was on the Bucs. Good to see him being productive in the NFL.

That was my guy at FSU before he got kicked off the team for smoking too much.

My roommates and I had awesome custom made t-shirts for him that we would wear to games...until a vengeful girl cut mine in half and tacked it to a wall.

edit nevermind

---------- Post added October-3rd-2011 at 10:21 PM ----------

preston parker was a dynamic player at FSU. i hadn't heard anything from him in 2 years until i saw him recently.

I think it's fair to say that Peter King is the worst at his job out of any other national sports writers today.

He really won the career lottery. He knows absolutely nothing about the NFL, or football in general, and yet he gets paid to write a feature column about it for Sports Illustrated and then he goes on NBC in prime time and pretends that he has interesting insights or scoops to offer.

I would also wager that on average, 20% of his columns are about baseball and the Red Sox. Another 10% is about his latest coffee and beer reviews.

Why college > NFL

Bob Toledo practically roars when he hears the reason for the phone call.

Trick plays. Always one of his favorite topics.

"We have two or three a game here," said the former UCLA coach, now in his fifth year at Tulane. "Our fans can't get enough of them."

Toledo definitely takes it to the extreme, mixing in reverse passes and quarterback throwbacks practically as often as he sends out his punt team.

But for head coaches in the NFL, trick plays are considered dangerous, potential career-enders, monsters with long sharp teeth waiting to end a quarterback's season. Think Bill Belichick ever laughs when talking about trick plays?

Apparently, the "on any given Sunday" adage doesn't apply to gimmickry in the NFL.

"College football is completely different than pro football," ESPN analyst Jon Gruden said. "I don't even think you're talking about the same sport anymore."

are you from England?

Naw, but I watched a lot of British TV with my mom as a kid, so I picked up on some of idioms and phrases.

---------- Post added October-4th-2011 at 11:48 AM ----------

Did you read the article

BS can't be bothered to read. HE'S A BUSY MAN, DAMN IT! :pfft:

Got into a discussion with a guy at the gym yesterday about Coldplay, and naturally, it evolved into a top 5 debate. Viva La Vida tends to be in the top 2 for most people, but it doesn't even make my top 5:

1.) Cemeteries Of London

2.) White Shadows

3.) The Scientist

4.) In My Place/Clocks (I am conflicted)

5.) Yellow

ap0R_d7siWo

I could listen to that all damn day. It's even better if you're just driving around in the fall sunset, and you crack the windows and feel that autumn breeze...

Archived