Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

This gets me everytime

Isn't that the 16 year old girl that you posted about 7-8 months ago? Unfortunately for you, you only get to fantasize about her. I doubt it's worth a few years in jail anyway...

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSAWQoJUVuYSOk7Tso14R8irA8jyqEVDwEcijlO_wpXVmem4vjs

;)

I wish I WAS that pole (or that it was...nevermind :ols: ).
While sinister is licking it or while shakira is dancing on it?
:paranoid: I'm scared to know the answer.....

Awkward...

TLBTO's girl is NOT the girl in the video. Read back to TBLTO and his issue with a scar on a girl.

thanks, glad I'm not the only one who was disturbed by the image. I am scared now....I've dug myself into a hole.

I think I'm going to play the morality card....that should work maybe.

---------- Post added October-6th-2011 at 03:42 PM ----------

Isn't that the 16 year old girl that you posted about 7-8 months ago? Unfortunately for you, you only get to fantasize about her. I doubt it's worth a few years in jail anyway....

I dont care, she's Cuban and hot...and has hips that dont lie :pfft:

I couldn't find the image, and with the way TBLTO is acting, I don't think I want to see it. I am squeamish.....

With that being said, You can always try positions where you don't see her stomach. :2cents:

:ols:

I dont care, she's Cuban and hot...and has hips that dont lie :pfft:

Too bad she has an ID that does :ols:

I have to see that ****. Sounds like she got fragged instead of surgery.

with her condition, they literally open up your entire body cavity and put the organs in their correct places since her's were all wrapped around each other. I can understand that, but god damn. My cousin had a dog bite her cheek when she was 3 and the scar is hardly noticeable now.

Skins_Fan82, I don't know whether to thank you or offer a giant "**** you". I'm now hooked on Pretty Lights - I Know The Truth, it's infected my iPod and has been played at least 100 times over the last few days. DAMN YOU!!!

Haha, good stuff dude. Yeah he's pretty awesome, and I listened to "I Know the Truth" over and over for an entire week on the way too and from work lol. I hear it's a real treat to see him in person. I just "liked" the pretty lights

Facebook page and this dude plays sold out shows all over the world.

NO MERCY!!!!!!!!

Archived