Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

I've been thinking a lot lately about the movie industry and the overall lack of creativity that is occuring, and is being sacrificed in the name of safe profits. In no way am I an armchair director/producer, or anything else like that, but I'm always coming up with fresh ideas, some of which I think could really do well if given the right amount of time to create a script. Then again, I'd rather be an author and march to the beat of my own drum instead of being held by the balls by some hotshot production company.

I guess it may be due to the fact that I'm bipolar (and on medication), but ever since I was a little kid, I've always had a swarm of thoughts/ideas running through my head, and they would often manifest themselves in the form of extremely vivid dreams, that still occur to this day.

I've always been told that I have a gift with writing, and a lot of it has been because of my tendency back then to absorb literally anything and everything that I heard/saw/felt, etc, and it is the main reason why I have a lot of interests today. For some reason though, I've never used it to my advantage, besides writing a lot of short stories, personalized novels, poetry, etc for my own personal viewing pleasure. One of these days I will write a book and have it published, but as far as a career is concerned, I will probably stick with the job I have now.

-By the way, if anyone has been wondering why I've been back after I was supposed to be gone for awhile due to work, I sucked at the position that I applied for, and got switched to medical billing, so I have access to a computer again and work a regular schedule.

Well here we go. Beautiful fall here so far,but knew Winter would come for a visit as it likes to do this time of year.

WINTER STORM WARNING IN EFFECT FROM 9 PM THIS EVENING TO 3 PM MDT FRIDAY...

THE NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE IN SALT LAKE CITY HAS ISSUED A WINTER STORM WARNING FOR HEAVY SNOW... WHICH IS IN EFFECT FROM 9 PM THIS EVENING TO 3 PM MDT FRIDAY. THE WINTER STORM WATCH IS NO LONGER IN EFFECT.

* AFFECTED AREA: THE WASATCH AND WESTERN UINTA MOUNTAINS OF NORTHERN UTAH... ALONG WITH THE WASATCH PLATEAU AND BOOK CLIFFS.

* SNOW ACCUMULATIONS: STORM TOTALS OF 10 TO 18 INCHES ABOVE 8000 FEET... WITH 4 TO 10 INCHES BELOW 8000 FEET.

Supposed to warm back up this next week though. :)

I'm fighting off something. Right now my throat is a little irritated and I have the sniffles.

Good times

I only ask because Ren is sick along with all my friends. My sister is sick which in turn guarantees that my mom and dad are sick. I feel like i'm the only one that's dodged it so far but who knows for how long.

I only ask because Ren is sick along with all my friends. My sister is sick which in turn guarantees that my mom and dad are sick. I feel like i'm the only one that's dodged it so far but who knows for how long.

I was sick last week, but it was a very short cold. I had a sore throat Thursday, Friday felt crappiest and started coughing, then started to recover on Saturday. I still have remnants of my cough but the sick "feeling" pretty much was only Friday.

here's my dilemma:

this chick wants me to do her. she's okay looking. i was okay with the idea. she sent me a 'sexy picture' and i see she has a big ass scar on her stomach (like really noticeable...it looks like a bike ran her stomach over). I am now kind of turned off and am questioning pulling the trigger.

**** my everloving life.

My iPod touch is annoying me. When I go to get online with it, I go to settings, go to Wi-Fi, and it's greyed out and says "no wi-fi."

Does anyone know what's wrong with it?

I've reset the settings for the whole iPod, and I still get that.

---------- Post added October-5th-2011 at 06:17 PM ----------

here's my dilemma:

this chick wants me to do her. she's okay looking. i was okay with the idea. she sent me a 'sexy picture' and i see she has a big ass scar on her stomach (like really noticeable...it looks like a bike ran her stomach over). I am now kind of turned off and am questioning pulling the trigger.

**** my everloving life.

I don't know about you, but I don't give a damn about what her stomach looks like. :ols:

I was sick last week, but it was a very short cold. I had a sore throat Thursday, Friday felt crappiest and started coughing, then started to recover on Saturday. I still have remnants of my cough but the sick "feeling" pretty much was only Friday.
Yep, got a cold that started Saturday morning. Seems most people I know have the same thing.

Man that sucks. It takes quite a bit for me to get sick but when I do it comes tenfold.

Horrible timing to post this with the above post.

here's my dilemma:

**** my everloving life.

I see I'll take one for the team in exchange for some butter chicken.

My friend told me the 99 cent store sells a 12 pack of condoms, what a bargain. Yall should get on this deal while it still lasts.

Archived