Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

I'll say that I thoroughly enjoyed watching LeBron make an ass out of himself in the biggest moment of his career.

That series is going to sting for a very long time. I don't think I'll ever get over it. After all of the **** I took (outside of the forum) from people all year long, I was ready to give everyone the oh so satisfying silent treatment, and then he goes into witness protection.

Whenever they decide to start the season, Bosh needs to become a bigger part of the offense.

Today I was givin my buddy a rough time for not comin down for the Miami this weekend. Basically called him an ******* for makin plans to come down then faking.

His response: My grandmother has lung cancer and it's her birthday and we're all pretty sure it will be her last. So, sorry I can't make it to a football game.

:doh: I apologized for a good ten minutes.

I think my greatest talent is putting my foot in my mouth, don't sweat it we all do it.

PLUS I'm coming down Thursday night through Monday and maybe we can finally hang out in Blacksburg :ols:

That series is going to sting for a very long time. I don't think I'll ever get over it. After all of the **** I took (outside of the forum) from people all year long, I was ready to give everyone the oh so satisfying silent treatment, and then he goes into witness protection.

Whenever they decide to start the season, Bosh needs to become a bigger part of the offense.

LeBron is my mortal sports enemy. Even though the Heat are a division rival, I really felt no disdain against them up until last year. Wherever LeBron goes, I will root for him to fail and fail hard. Last year couldn't have been better with his consistent fourth quarter disappearances.

if I can get over the 2006 Finals (which I have now)...then you can get over the 2011 Finals. I can just about guarantee that you don't feel like as much crap as I did in '06. And then after 2007 I thought we wouldn't ever get to that point again. But Heat fans (most anyway) have to assume they will probably be right back in the ECF the very next season (whenever that is) with a chance to once again get to the Finals.

LeAlfred James

---------- Post added October-4th-2011 at 10:51 PM ----------

I'll miss the NBA a lot. People can whine all they want but the regular season and playoffs are a blast and last season was the best NBA season in a really long time. There are a lot of young talented teams on the rise.

The regular season is brutal.

Archived