Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Like at least made out and stuff?....like 3 years ago :ols: I've gone on dates every now and then with a white girl but they've been lacking in the brains department haha

she's pretty good at bellydancing, so that's why i was interested....imagine the possibilities. then I saw the scar and I looked at my phone like ':wtf: is that? 3 bellybuttons?'

Damn, that's a shame. Bellydancing is like one of the most seductive things a woman can do (at least to me), but it would kill the excitement with the Saving Private Ryan scar, lol.

Damn, that's a shame. Bellydancing is like one of the most seductive things a woman can do (at least to me), but it would kill the excitement with the Saving Private Ryan scar, lol.

:ols: exactly....just imagine me going in there without knowing that....I cant imagine what my face would have been. It would have probably been some look of horror.

and I'm sure all of this has made me sound completely shallow...

:ols: exactly....just imagine me going in there without knowing that....I cant imagine what my face would have been. It would have probably been some look of horror.

Quite the dilemma...

The ****ed up part is that after being caught off guard, you'd immediately have to play it off in order to not hurt her feelings, even though it would've helped if she'd said something beforehand...

and I'm sure all of this has made me sound completely shallow

Meh, not really, we're young, man. You worry about morals, etc when you turn 30. :ols:

I can't believe how much culture I've been absorbing since moving to Denver. There is such a huge underground music scene, I'm almost overwhelmed. Hip Hop, Dubstep, Electronica. The dude I work with who has been taking me out and showing me around is changing my life. The hippie crowd, the grunge crowd, the "cool guy" backpack hip hop crowd, the rave crowd. I went to my first real rave back in August...probably the most fun i've ever had in my life. and I used to think gogos back in DC were wild...

I thought I was cultured and was aware of most music genres that existed....WRONG.

Not to mention that there are more medical marijuana dispenceries than starbucks here in Denver. It's been over 5 years since I last sparked the cheebah, but I've been having a REALLY good time out here the last few months...if you catch my drift :)

Ever notice how when you think you did well on a test, it usually turns out you completely bombed it?

I always did better when I didn't study lol.

I didn't study for a computer science test and got a 95 on it. I studided for the next one and got a 45. Didn't study for the 3rd one and get a 100. So I stopped studying lol

I always did better when I didn't study lol.

I didn't study for a computer science test and got a 95 on it. I studided for the next one and got a 45. Didn't study for the 3rd one and get a 100. So I stopped studying lol

I've always done great when I just studied the naight before. I always BS'd when I had a lot of time to study. For me, when I'm racing to get things done, my thoughts tend to be a lot clearer for some reason, plus, reciting things over and over in your head a **** ton of times makes it a lot easier to recall for an exam that takes place 8-12 hours later.

Ever notice how when you think you did well on a test, it usually turns out you completely bombed it?

Oh yeah. I remember in college studying for a test so much that I practically memorized the book. I knew,just knew I'd ace the sucker. Nope. Matter of fact,I took a test later on in the year after a quick browse through the material,(quick because I stayed out late),and just about aced that one. And I guessed at most of it. :doh:

Oh. And there's snow up in the hills here. :)

Shakira :cloud9:
Dude...I'd give a month's salary for 5 minutes...but I probably woulnd't need that long...

Agreed with everything except the 5 minutes part. If it was a one time only thing, I'd need an hour, at minimum, 5 minutes is just too short. Of course, the first 15 minutes would probably be devoted to me just staring at her with her clothes on

:drooley:.

Shakira vid

I would lick that pole from top to bottom...

Archived