Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

ok i am having trouble moving files from my portable hard drive to my comptuer(macbook) it says it is incompatible and it has to erase everything

macs use a different file system. i think it's called hfs+ or something like that. however, if you're drive is formatted to FAT32, I believe both windows and mac can read/write to it. i'd suggest backing up that hard drive and formatting it to a usable formate, then put the stuff back on and try it again. you can google it, and also possibly google a program that can read NFTS in mac b/c i think i've heard of that.

I read an article a few days ago, where supposedly, FWB is going to feature more of Timberlakes ass than Mila's boobies, numerous ass shots as a matter of fact. Sounds like fun for everyone, men and women . :)
Side-boob only for Mila; body double for her ass. Epic fail. We don't wanna see Timberdouche's ass.

I think signatures are useless, i never have them turned on. there are waste of space on the monitor.

I agree with this. They also make it that much more obvious at work that you're not working. Plus I don't care to see the half-naked girls that some posters have in their sigs :P

I haven't seen any new episodes of the Simpsons in God knows how long, 4 years at least. Same could be said for a lot of other shows, South Park included.

Speaking of music, I just burned a couple CD's for the rock collection, mostly a blend of okd school rock and roll, heavy metal, punk, alternative, etc. It's actually pretty impressive. Among the artists are Nirvana, Zeppelin, Springsteen, Buffalo Springfield, Genesis, Iron Maiden, Deep Purple, The Beatles, Jimi Hendrix, Anthrax, INXS, Radiohead, and the list goes on.

Side note: For What It's Worth is one of the deepest songs I've ever heard. I knew the song itself, but could never remember the title or the band that performed it. It really puts you in a zone.

Archived