Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

I'm actually back in town. Have to say I'm loving it. I missed the slow, simple lifestyle here. Especially as I get older. Though I can completely understand why someone your age wants to get the hell out. :ols:

Shoot me a PM if you get back in town sometime. Maybe go to Fed-Ex, or homecoming, or just out for a beer. Be well, man.

Thanks for the offer. :) My parents are alive, well, and always welcome me back, so I make regular trips back to Cumberland when it can be managed. I still have friends back there and, like you said, the tempo of the region is a real blessing when life kicks you in the ass. I'm not going to badmouth the place for a second, but I'm not about to bet my future on it either. :ols:

I get to see a new section of the US next week: some friends bought me tickets to a U2 show in Minneapolis to spend time with them, so I'll camp out there for a few days. Can't wait! I'd love to spend an afternoon fishing, maybe will.

Thanks for the offer. :) My parents are alive, well, and always welcome me back, so I make regular trips back to Cumberland when it can be managed. I still have friends back there and, like you said, the tempo of the region is a real blessing when life kicks you in the ass. I'm not going to badmouth the place for a second, but I'm not about to bet my future on it either. :ols:

I get to see a new section of the US next week: some friends bought me tickets to a U2 show in Minneapolis to spend time with them, so I'll camp out there for a few days. Can't wait! I'd love to spend an afternoon fishing, maybe will.

See everything you want to see now. Before you know it, you'll be married with 3.5 kids, and the only part of the world you'll see is your own back yard, while you're cutting the grass. :ols:

---------- Post added July-14th-2011 at 01:35 AM ----------

Hope Solo is not the least bit attractive.

walter.gif

See everything you want to see now. Before you know it, you'll be married with 3.5 kids, and the only part of the world you'll see is your own back yard, while you're cutting the grass. :ols

Too late! I got married in February. My wife is already wanting to move to Chicago because of the lack of opportunities in her field (sports broadcasting), and she has no immediate desire for kids, so while the ball-n-chain potential is there, she's aware of it and has tried her best to make sure we're not spending our afternoons haggling over bills and choosing a shade of white for the fence. I'm happy.

Could someone explain to me the "post added at such and such time" thing? Looks ugly and I can't distinguish between sigs and posts this way.

I'm sure there's an FAQ somewhere, but I was randomly thinking about it.

My wife is already wanting to move to Chicago because of the lack of opportunities in her field (sports broadcasting), and she has no immediate desire for kids,

DIBS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ah crap... From what you wrote... Congrats!!!!

And BS, I can't believe you neither like the Pirates' chances at .500 or Hope Solo... (Personally I find Megan Rapinoe and Alex Morgan WAAAAY more attractive, but I still think Hope is hot as well)

---------- Post added July-14th-2011 at 02:24 AM ----------

Could someone explain to me the "post added at such and such time" thing? Looks ugly and I can't distinguish between sigs and posts this way.

I'm sure there's an FAQ somewhere, but I was randomly thinking about it.

That's when you respond to two messages or post twice in a row, so that you don't take up as much room I think I just did it

DIBS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ah crap... From what you wrote... Congrats!!!!

That's when you respond to two messages or post twice in a row, so that you don't take up as much room I think I just did it

Thank you. Seriously, I'm thrilled to have a wife that loves sports and has been dying during the lockout. I read threads started by people who have to choose between the Skins and going to see their in-laws or some **** and I imagine myself an unluckier man.

Extremeskins has never taken kindly to postwhores (tailgate not adding to your post count is a big deal; I don't see that kind of thing on other forums), so this feature makes sense.

Just found out a buddy of mine was robbed at gunpoint delivering a pizza. Little thugs told him they wanted the pizza for free and the cash in his pocket. I pretty much had a job guaranteed at the same pizza joint starting this fall, but I don't think I'll be pursuing it any further.

Just found out a buddy of mine was robbed at gunpoint delivering a pizza. Little thugs told him they wanted the pizza for free and the cash in his pocket. I pretty much had a job guaranteed at the same pizza joint starting this fall, but I don't think I'll be pursuing it any further.

What a drag. I was offered a job doing pizza delivery when I moved out here but declined it because I didn't know my way around the city. I felt like a real pansy for that at the time, but it definitely does come in handy when you need to know what to avoid.

And BS, I can't believe you neither like the Pirates' chances at .500 or Hope Solo... (Personally I find Megan Rapinoe and Alex Morgan WAAAAY more attractive, but I still think Hope is hot as well)

I really don't. I'm happy for the Pirates though. Like I said, its good for baseball (what they're doing).

And I have no idea who Rapinoe or Morgan are. I assume they are soccer players. But, as you know, I don't watch it. And I seriously don't get the fascination with Solo. She has a manly face.

I really don't. I'm happy for the Pirates though. Like I said, its good for baseball (what they're doing).

And I have no idea who Rapinoe or Morgan are. I assume they are soccer players. But, as you know, I don't watch it. And I seriously don't get the fascination with Solo. She has a manly face.

http://www.fifa.com/womensworldcup/players/player=302753/index.html

http://www.fifa.com/womensworldcup/players/player=212337/index.html

I'm not even going to debate you on my taste in women... But damnit, when she's playing she's the hottest blonde out there...

Alex Morgan is hot. I don't take that for granted: my favoritism towards shorter, thinner feminine frames makes hot female athletes kind of a rarity for me. I mean, sure, hell yeah Kournikova and all that, but it's just not my thing normally.

Archived