Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

At 1 am will be the 25th anniversary of watching my Mom be taken out of my home in a black bag. ****ing cancer. I don't know what it is, maybe the full moon over this little river town, the volunteer work and exposure to abused animals in general, maybe it's just the way my overall view of things and how I've changed and become more feeling in the last few years, buy damn. This year it's so freaking bad. I'm a miserable mess. Sunday is her birthday. Thursday is mine. My Grandfather died this week, but it was 73' when I was born, so I never met him. Heard he wasn't so likable. I have a cat that gave birth 2 weeks ago. 7 kittens. Lost one yesterday, buried it in the yard. Probably gonna lose the runt too, but who knows, he's a fighter. Vet said they're all healthy, but that was three days ago. Ain't life a real mother****er sometimes.

Ahhh I'm jealous. I was there until about 2 weeks ago, and May-June was fantastic.

Are you going to be around next year? Probably won't be able to make it back until the App St game but we need to hit up Shark Tank together.

Yeah I will, and yes, yes we do :) I'm always down for a trip to Sharks!

Edit: Sorry to hear bout the tough times, KB :(

It's life. It happens. Thanks Katie. I'm a little grumpy and staying in, I probably shouldn't be on the internets either, but I'm trying to get all my music on my new puter.

BTW, FB gripe, I made a comment about that earlier. Why do people feel the need to PM, IM and text and call about it, let alone start talking about it in real life? Drives me nuts, I had to shut everything down earlier. I started a FB thread, talk about it there, that's why I did it. Leave it be.

It's life. It happens. Thanks Katie. I'm a little grumpy and staying in, I probably shouldn't be on the internets either, but I'm trying to get all my music on my new puter.

BTW, FB gripe, I made a comment about that earlier. Why do people feel the need to PM, IM and text and call about it, let alone start talking about it in real life? Drives me nuts, I had to shut everything down earlier. I started a FB thread, talk about it there, that's why I did it. Leave it be.

I'm about to head off to bed. Just want you to know that I'll be praying for you tonight, bro. Be well. And if you need anything, you know where to find me.

Maybe because people care about you KB?

Is it odd that whenever I associate Koolblue13 to KB I also associate it Kind Bud? Am I getting old?

I got ya by 9 years and I do too. I barely even smoke anymore. 3 times a week at most. lol

---------- Post added July-16th-2011 at 12:10 AM ----------

and thanks guys. Save your prayers for somebody who really needs it, believes in it or wants it though. I'm fine. Just a rough spot. I'll be back to my old self in a few days.

I like watching Leverage too. It's pretty predictable, but still entertaining.

Side note: I talked to Gary Clark again today in person (third time meeting him). He was wearing a Black ES hat and a SB ring on his pinky from the 87-88 game.

He said he got the hat as a gift from someone...Fess up!!! Who was it? He also stated that Gibbs invited everyone down from the SB teams and about 60 guys came including Monk and Green who drove together. Good day indeed.

He wanted to make sure that he expressed that he would not have that ring if not for the fans. :cheers:

:needpics:

Mila Kunis talked about calling in a butt double for her naked scenes opposite Justin Timberlake in new film "Friends With Benefits."

She explained, "You got side boob out of me. That's a lot. I was compromising - you get side boob or you get butt. You don't get both in one movie."

BAN BODY DOUBLES! :soapbox:

BAN BODY DOUBLES! :soapbox:

I consider Mila Kunis to be cute/beautiful, but I wouldn't necessarily put her in the "sexy" category. She has a 10 quality face, nice skin, and satisfactory chest, but other than that, she doesn't move my meter at all.

I'd still hit it though, no question.

May wanna talk to a doctor about your meter not moving ;)

And I read that Justin Timberdouche IS nude. WE DON'T WANNA SEE THAT. What is it with Mila being in movies where there's nudity but not by her?

Lot of SHORT people at running back

If I played football my 5'5'' frame would play RB

Elusive Maurice Jones-Drew type character with mad "SEC speed"

Can't catch me

---------- Post added July-16th-2011 at 12:02 PM ----------

And I read that Justin Timberdouche IS nude. WE DON'T WANNA SEE THAT. What is it with Mila being in movies where there's nudity but not by her?

Don't watch if she's not nude

:(

:ols:

That could be a possibility, or (and this is more likely) it could just be my fear of what could possibly happen during sex, such as me being injured by coming into direct contact with her tailbone, which is a common occurence with women like Mila, something I often refer to as Nasitall Syndrome, aka "No Ass At All." ;)

The results could potentially be catastrophic, but as I said before, I'd be somewhat willing to take that risk.

---------- Post added July-16th-2011 at 12:01 PM ----------

She doesn't move your meter? Seriously?

After the physical characteristics that I just listed, no. Like I said, there's no doubt that she's beautiful, but for some reason, I've always had a completely different interpretation of sexy.

To me, for a woman to be sexy, she has to have it all from head to toe. Looks, hair, body, style of dress, stance/walk, everything. To me, Mila Kunis has a pretty face, but not the greatest body. Now, having said that, I won't go the KH route and kick her to the curb, but to me at least, she's not worthy of drooling over the way other guys do. I guess I just have different taste.

:whew:

Actresses: Either do the nudity yourself or DON'T TAKE THE ROLL.

I read an article a few days ago, where supposedly, FWB is going to feature more of Timberlakes ass than Mila's boobies, numerous ass shots as a matter of fact. Sounds like fun for everyone, men and women . :)

Archived