Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

I should mention that I've dated one white girl in my entire life--and she was from Russia. So yeah, she probably just doesn't fit into my tastes.

But that doesn't count because you've ONLY dated one girl in your life....

Yes sir, they really stuck out during her Title IX and Women's equality speech.

Geez... I didn't even notice.... I'm so happy I'm not in person right now, because I couldn't even type that with a straight face....

Kenny Mayne tweeted: Wow That's a nice necklace... And shoes too

I'm not saying she's ugly. But people act like she's a dime piece or something. I don't see it.

Beauty really is in the eye of the beholder though.

And I should qualify what I said too. I like girls that aren't "perfect." She's got a pointy chin. She's lacking in the chesticle department. But that, to me, makes her more attractive, not less. Perfection looks fake. And I despise fake.

I've often said that artificially altering the female form is like scribbling on the Mona Lisa with a crayon. It's good the way it is.

And this is gonna sound corny, but I love her attitude and her spunk. It's amazing how much personality influences a woman's sexiness, IMO anyway.

I think the person that thought that seeing a trio of Japanese men in speedos doing the backstroke in caramel would make me want a Milky Way bar should be hauled out and have "idiot" tatooed on his forehead.

~Bang

I think the person that thought that seeing a trio of Japanese men in speedos doing the backstroke in caramel would make me want a Milky Way bar should be hauled out and have "idiot" tatooed on his forehead.

~Bang

Dreadful ad.

Even ESPN's promos are a little weak right now. The John Anderson soccer injury got a mild chuckle out of me the first time, but it's certainly not on the level of "Cherokee!! I have a watch!!!" or countless other classics.

So, this is the second post I've made since the season ended. Missed the hell out of this place. Those Scott Brunell references on the previous page really brought me back. I don't know what it is that keeps me away from this place in the offseason, but it's compounded thanks to the lockout and my move to the midwest (I'd take Packers fans over Steeler and Eagle chumps, so that's an improvement, although I miss the east coast a great deal). I wish the players and owners would come to the decision to throw the 6 billion in an olympic-size swimming pool and let natural selection take its course, but that's unfair to Al Davis. Maybe I'll at least be able to enjoy pre-season with you guys, as much as you can without Colt Brennan in the roster.

Good memory, hh. Yeah, and I'm not missing it a great deal. Two things I do miss though:

1) The mountains. Good Lord, it's flat here.

2) The possibility of actually seeing a Skins game. I still have not been to Landover, and I've been a fan for 14 years. Now I have no idea when it's going to happen.

Good memory, hh. Yeah, and I'm not missing it a great deal. Two things I do miss though:

1) The mountains. Good Lord, it's flat here.

2) The possibility of actually seeing a Skins game. I still have not been to Landover, and I've been a fan for 14 years. Now I have no idea when it's going to happen.

I'm actually back in town. Have to say I'm loving it. I missed the slow, simple lifestyle here. Especially as I get older. Though I can completely understand why someone your age wants to get the hell out. :ols:

Shoot me a PM if you get back in town sometime. Maybe go to Fed-Ex, or homecoming, or just out for a beer. Be well, man.

Here's the problem... The way I see it, the NATIONAL league won. Which is an omen. The NATIONALS will be in the World Series with homefield advantage.

And the winning pitcher? A NATIONAL. For the NATIONAL.

The National League won last year, too, dude. Sorry to burst your bubble there.

I still don't get it how this show was so popular. Mildly funny, then just stupid.

We actually agree on something. Except I never even found it to be "mildly" funny.

---------- Post added July-14th-2011 at 01:26 AM ----------

How the **** did Eagles-Giants win best game? :doh: Philthy fans must have set up bots to vote that one to the top.

That was a helluva game though.

Archived