Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Walton with the block! Walton corrals the rebound...Walton dunks it! He had 20 points, 23 rebounds, and 8 blocks in the clinching game. :ols: Luke

And Dr. J is also awesome to watch. Dude just had two ridiculous breakaway dunks in someone else's face. Proud that I got his autograph when I was 3, about a year after he retired. :)

Lol Royallypwned did you sing along with Dirk when he broke out with "We are the Champions" during the parade

Haven't seen a guy do something that funny at a NBA championship parade since Madsen's "Who let the Dogs out"

Actually, we left just before that. The parade had just ended and they were preparing to go inside the arena. My brain and face were frying from the heat. And I had just stood in one spot unable to move for over three hours. I wasn't about to stand in one place again while the sun puts a hole in my face (my sunburn was pretty bad already). Plus, I did have to get back to work since I didn't even tell anyone I wasn't gonna be there in the morning. :ols:

But after leaving the parade, my buddy and I went to get lunch first, and it was on the car radio that we heard his "singing."

I'm honestly getting tired of the " Lets make a movie for Superhero X" routine. Not every kids tv show needs to be made into a movie where a) It'll probably be chock full of young stars who may or may not be ready to take on that kind of pressure, and thus may not be able to deliver, B) Theres no way that the movie can make any sense whatsoever to fans of the franchise, or people just intrigued by the movie, unless it's made into a trilogy, at least, and lastly, c) Even if it is pretty good, considering that, well, it's a movie based off of a tv show, and it's not CGI/Animation, people will still find a way to ***** and moan 24/7 about it, like a nagging wife.

Few franchises can legitimately churn out a hit, due to the compelling nature of their characters.

Batman ( And for awhile, someone actually found a way to jack that up)

Spiderman

Iron-Man

The X-Men

With honorable mention going to a few other franchises that I don't care to name ( and it can be subjective anyway as to which ones they are), leave everything else the hell alone.

---------- Post added July-19th-2011 at 11:11 PM ----------

I'll also add that I was a big fan of Captain Planet, but I really don't think he needs to be put on the big screen, for a craptastic 3-D adventure, that will surely rake in cash regardless of how ****ty it is.

Transformers sucked and how many more superhero movies do we need? Sigh, what's next The Tick?

My point exactly, the **** has to end at some point. I can see it now:

"AQUAMAN" "Coming In 2013!!"

Yeah, a movie about a guy who wears a retarded looking suit, with a trident, that talks to fishes. That's got Oscar written all over it. Hollywood will find a way, I'm sure.

My point exactly, the **** has to end at some point. I can see it now:

"AQUAMAN" "Coming In 2013!!"

Yeah, a movie about a guy who wears a retarded looking suit, with a triton, that talks to fishes. That's got Oscar written all over it. Hollywood will find a way, I'm sure.

uhh but Aquaman would be played by Vincent Chase. :)

uhh but Aquaman would be played by Vincent Chase. :)

Because your post concerned me so much, I decided to check imdb to see whether or not there was an Aquaman movie currently in production, and sure enough, yes there was, and it's set for release in...you guessed it, 2013! :doh:

Why?

Because your post concerned me so much, I decided to check imdb to see whether or not there was an Aquaman movie currently in production, and sure enough, yes there was, and it's set for release in...you guessed it, 2013! :doh:

Why?

Well, God's punishing us for something, that's for sure. We just have to figure out what it is and atone for it so this madness can end.

Well, God's punishing us for something, that's for sure. We just have to figure out what it is and atone for it so this madness can end.

****in' Aquaman was like the white-helmeted window-licker of the Justice League. Superman was all like, "OK. So everyone's got their assignments, right?"

Aquaman's all jumping up and down, waving his hands, "Munh! Dunhhh!! Ghaaaaaaaa!!!!"

Superman's all like, "OK, and Aquaman, you go make sure no fish get hurt by this evil genius that's 1300 miles inland."

---------- Post added July-19th-2011 at 11:48 PM ----------

And FWIW, if I ever had a kid that was playing in the backyard with his friends, and I heard the little **** utter the words, "I wanna be Aquaman!" I would do the LATEST of all late-term abortions.

****in' Aquaman was like the white-helmeted window-licker of the Justice League. Superman was all like, "OK. So everyone's got their assignments, right?"

Aquaman's all jumping up and down, waving his hands, "Munh! Dunhhh!! Ghaaaaaaaa!!!!"

Superman's all like, "OK, and Aquaman, you go make sure no fish get hurt by this evil genius that's 1300 miles inland."

---------- Post added July-19th-2011 at 11:48 PM ----------

And FWIW, if I ever had a kid that was playing in the backyard with his friends, and I heard the little **** utter the words, "I wanna be Aquaman!" I would do the LATEST of all late-term abortions.

?

But wait, he, like, had a trident, and like, lived underwater....

Archived