Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

aww IONTOP. Don't ruin the fun. By reporting to the mods' date=' you mean promoting right?[/quote']

Hell I know extreme has manifested himself as another user and is still active, it's like a game, "Try to find out Extreme's new s/n before the mods do"

Hell I know extreme has manifested himself as another user and is still active, it's like a game, "Try to find out Extreme's new s/n before the mods do"

Fact is and always been that you guys (including every dude playing a dupe account card) are always way behind and I am always way ahead. I'm glad to see WWW likes my choice and can't wait for ND's reaction.

Fact is and always been that you guys (including every dude playing a dupe account card) are always way behind and I am always way ahead. I'm glad to see WWW likes my choice and can't wait for ND's reaction.

That's cool. I like behind.

Edit: Being Behind...freudian slip :-p

What if he doesn't have the login info saved? Will he be able to log in?

Password: OBAMATWENTYTWELVE

Login Failed

ND's reaction could be funny,but maybe not as funny as some of the reactions from some of the fellas on here if they don't pick up on it quickly,(unlikely as that may be). :)

Thanks for ruining the fun PCS. I was happy not knowing anything about whitey.

If I am not misreading you, you think WWW is ND. That is not the case. :)

Indeed not. In fact, I find THAT insinuation highly offensive. ;)

I just hope the masses "get" the Wendy Murdoch thing. It was slightly more subtle than your effort, Mr. Sledgehammerbetweentheeyes. :ols:

Indeed not. In fact, I find THAT insinuation highly offensive. ;)

I just hope the masses "get" the Wendy Murdoch thing. It was slightly more subtle than your effort, Mr. Sledgehammerbetweentheeyes. :ols:

You know how versatile I can be :ols:. I had a bunch-o-good 'uns for ya, but I figured you and most of our compadres would really like that one. :)

You know how versatile I can be :ols:. I had a bunch-o-good 'uns for ya, but I figured you and most of our compadres would really like that one. :)

Seriously man, I 'preciate ya. I wish some of our "privileged" communications had been public knowledge. I'm sure they'd have gotten more than half a chuckle out of the masses. (And maybe someone could have helped me translate some of those big words you use.) :ols:

Finally seeing Machete on xfinity while catching up on work (non-ES) e-mails. I am still mucho entertained by Quentin and his pals. :)

---------- Post added July-20th-2011 at 10:58 PM ----------

Seriously man, I 'preciate ya. I wish some of our "privileged" communications had been public knowledge. I'm sure they'd have gotten more than half a chuckle out of the masses. (And maybe someone could have helped me translate some of those big words you use.) :ols:

Burgy was chewing me out the other day for the layers of abstraction I wander off into sometimes. :pfft:

---------- Post added July-20th-2011 at 10:58 PM ----------

Burgy was chewing me out the other day for the layers of abstraction I wander off into sometimes. :pfft:

See, I disagree there though. I don't think it's so much abstraction as the inherent ability to completely lambaste someone, but still allow them to walk away feeling good about themselves.

I really should have you raise my kids. :ols:

See, I disagree there though. I don't think it's so much abstraction as the inherent ability to completely lambaste someone, but still allow them to walk away feeling good about themselves.

I really should have you raise my kids. :ols:

I sense shenanigans.

Naw, I gave up on Wheel after seeing it in person. I dunno, it lost all its luster.
Wait, when'd you see it in person.

Oh, and **** Jersey Shore. Sitdoucheation :D

---------- Post added July-21st-2011 at 06:12 AM ----------

Wendy's more of a badass than ND could EVER be :D

Hmm, Snooki gets arrested, Mike and Ronnie beat each other up...might actually be worth watching.

And God help us all if Snooki and Mike breed :ahhhhh:

Archived