Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Wearing a tie to work tonight with a button up shirt... it's going to be so epic....

They can't fire me for OVER DRESSING can they?

Certainly not "epic".

More like whip-tee-doo.

Have fun, and without knowing the dress code, how would we know if they could fire you.

Big Brother tonight!

I watched the first episode, then the first 10 minutes of the 2nd episode before shutting it off for good this season.

---------- Post added July-21st-2011 at 08:05 PM ----------

Too bad, one Dallas team has already won this year. :pfft: :wavetowel

Big Brother is entertaining. it is scripted tv but to me its more competition reality than crap like jersey shore and **** like that

I have watched it every season. But when I saw the 6 people that were coming back on this season that had been on past seasons, I was done. I hate 5 of the 6 people that came back. If they are going to have that many past HGs come back, they should just make it an all-star season like with season 7.

I have watched it every season. But when I saw the 6 people that were coming back on this season that had been on past seasons, I was done. I hate 5 of the 6 people that came back. If they are going to have that many past HGs come back, they should just make it an all-star season like with season 7.

well jordan and jeff i liked, danielle and dick i loved watching, brenchel were unstoppable in competitions. I wish they brought back Dr. will or mike boogie

The one season of Big Brother that I liked, was Big Brother 8, aka Big Brother After Dark, and I ****ing loved it, and Jen Johnson was sexy as ****, until she progressively let herself go the longer she stayed in the house. I hate that I didn't continue to watch the ensuing seasons afterwards, but I just had too many interests at that time, and couldn't commit.

I miss that show.

Haven't seen BB since BB1 back when it was all about the curiosity factor

Didn't even watch or care about the finale

---------- Post added July-21st-2011 at 10:28 PM ----------

Found this article on 50 best foods in the world. Don't think popcorn belongs there.

http://www.cnngo.com/explorations/eat/worlds-50-most-delicious-foods-067535

Some Texas BBQ on that list, as well as butter garlic crab and pho. Butter Garlic crab sounds orgasmic.

The one season of Big Brother that I liked, was Big Brother 8, aka Big Brother After Dark, and I ****ing loved it, and Jen Johnson was sexy as ****, until she progressively let herself go the longer she stayed in the house. I hate that I didn't continue to watch the ensuing seasons afterwards, but I just had too many interests at that time, and couldn't commit.

I miss that show.

wow, BB8 was 100% the season I hated the most. Wahhhmber made me wanna kill myself. BB2 was the best, IMO. And it's amazing that I still consider that the best when that was even before the POV. I also like BB6 because of Howie and Kaysar. :ols:

wow, BB8 was 100% the season I hated the most. Wahhhmber made me wanna kill myself. BB2 was the best, IMO. And it's amazing that I still consider that the best when that was even before the POV. I also like BB6 because of Howie and Kaysar. :ols:

I thought Kale was the worst :ols:

She just reminds you of that mid-life crisis two faced nosy ass neighbor that just adores her perfect husband that makes 100k a year, to the point of nausea, and loves to talk **** behind peoples backs. I couldn't stand that *****. :ols:

I was actually sympathetic towards Amber, and she seemed really sweet/caring at times, but she obviously, shall we say, had her share of issues, lol. I think I could get along with her in real life though.

I gotta baaaaaad feeling about these latest NFL negotiation developments. Me thinks part of the season is in severe jeopardy right now.

It really doesn't matter to me because I don't see the Skins winning more than 5 games anyway :)

I'm more on the "I have no idea what the **** is going on" feeling.

:ols:

I gotta baaaaaad feeling about these latest NFL negotiation developments. Me thinks part of the season is in severe jeopardy right now.

It really doesn't matter to me because I don't see the Skins winning more than 5 games anyway :)

That's good. Accept it now, that way once the **** hits the fan, it won't hurt as much. This year is going to be rough for us

Archived