Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

I do have my limits though! For instance, I'd never be caught going to watch a Harry Potter movie. And if your bf/husband went with you, then he must truly love you.

No, my boyfriend won't go to Harry Potter with me. He did watch the first 3 movies because I begged him to, but he wouldn't continue after that. And I have to go to chick flicks by myself or with girlfriends.

Last night, the girl I am totally in love with, said she is totally in love with me too. I can't begin to explain how much this sucks. I'm totally going to get destroyed again.

Yeah, I know the feeling. A girl that I think is awesome and would love to be with for the rest of my life feels the same about me. It's a horrible situation you're in. Horrible.

Yeah, I know the feeling. A girl that I think is awesome and would love to be with for the rest of my life feels the same about me. It's a horrible situation you're in. Horrible.

I dropping her off at the airport tomorrow, so she can spend 2 weeks with her childhood sweetheart and see if she still feels anything for him. If so, she may move to Colorado.

She's also only 22. She's the kind of girl I'll fall completely into and within a year, it'll end and then I'll have to watch her be with other people. She is also pretty inexperienced and innocent and that's pretty much the opposite of my old ass.

I dropping her off at the airport tomorrow, so she can spend 2 weeks with her childhood sweetheart and see if she still feels anything for him. If so, she may move to Colorado.

She's also only 22. She's the kind of girl I'll fall completely into and within a year, it'll end and then I'll have to watch her be with other people. She is also pretty inexperienced and innocent and that's pretty much the opposite of my old ass.

Interesting.

Her childhood sweetheart? SHE'S a child!

Um, she's 22, lived abroad and is a pretty amazing, worldly woman.

Yeah, but 22 is relatively young to most people. When you say childhood sweetheart, you're typically talking about someone in their 30s or 40s (or older) who once had a thing for someone ages ago. That's all I was saying.

Hope it all works though. And not saying letting her go see if she still has a thing for the other guy is wrong or right. But I never could/would have done it. To me that's something that happens in movies.

Archived