Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

I remember watching a period where Jordan scored a ****load of points in the 2nd quarter. It was like 20 or 30. Cant' remember. Saw it on Youtube. I believe it was the one where Jordan did his now-famous shrug as he was going down the court.

Just ignoring my glaring educational problems and tuning them out, reminiscing about Seinfeld and NBA. This is my life hahahaha

That was the Finals vs the Blazers. Around '92, I believe. That's the quarter where he kept dropping 3s on the Blazers.

I know I was here complaining about my life. I'm through with that.

I just got the most amazing tweet that is going to change the way I live my life from now on.

http://twitter.com/DickieV/statuses/95340164292947968

@ixcuincle Keep Positive - If u have HEALTH I u r a Billionaire

It just tells you no matter how tough I have it, I must always keep positive and just keep working

I'm going to do it. I'm going to stop posting on forums all the time. I'm going to turn my life around, and i'm going to work towards improving myself! Starting tomorrow

And I want to thank Dick Vitale

The girl I am completely in love with told me the other day that she can't be in a relationship right now, but doesn't want to let me go. She "needs to be happy with herself before she can truly be happy with me." We always have a great time and enjoy every minute together. All we did was make each other smile everyday. Now I maybe see her once a week and talk to her every other day. It sucks!

Yeah, I'll be there soon and as a bartender, I get to watch said girl run her course from a distance. See her heart break from others. It really sucks.

That's why I wrote this.

http://whiskeybilt.blogspot.com/

An girl on AIM just invited me to a private strip show. I think I should join it!

That was you?

This is really embarrassing but....don't click that link...seriously...

+1 man... I don't know how to say this but... I saw DMH28's junk

Before the interruption, the tv said that my program would continue in its entirety after

---------- Post added July-25th-2011 at 06:13 PM ----------

Why can't he just say, "we decided to raise the debt ceiling. Questions? Read the newspaper. Goodnight."

Archived