Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

And there's a steal by Henderson...lays it up and in!

Bedlam in Boston...BEAT LA chants

Two seconds, one second...and they don't get it off. The Lakers don't get a shot off! That was a 13 second play that went 15!

GAME 2 OF THE 1984 FINALS IS GOING TO OVERTIME

I'm seriously considering putting "Oline" and/or "We need oline" in to the spam category.

Kidding...kinda...but Skins could use help there for sure

We have one QB on the roster and if you mention it, the next 10 people "who cares, we don't have a line".

And if you try and point out that the line played pretty damn well down the stretch last year, it gets completely ignored.

I'm all in favor of putting Oline as spam. :ols:

We have one QB on the roster and if you mention it, the next 10 people "who cares, we don't have a line".

And if you try and point out that the line played pretty damn well down the stretch last year, it gets completely ignored.

Don't forget the one QB we have is a friggin 3rd stringer.

At least we have 146 wide receivers.

Has there been a "What was the best championship series/game" tournament on ES before? And I don't mean just for one sport. I mean a cross-sport tourney where a 1960s NBA series can go against an 80s Super Bowl.

Now there's a steal by Bird

Underneath to DJ lays it in

I tried to make my post as ix-like as possible. :ols:

We have three QBs on the roster.

John Beck

Ben Chappel

Kellen Clemens

It was sort of an example, but do Clemens and Chappel really count for 2?

---------- Post added July-28th-2011 at 12:56 PM ----------

At least we have 146 wide receivers.

I think we are going back to the Spurrier "everybody go long, the QB will be fine" days. :ols:

How did you manage that?

I had a meeting with a VCU assistant coach a few days ago about the atmosphere at soccer games the upcoming year. he found out I was a Man UTD fan and told me he had a bud who kept offering him tics but all the coaches had to be a training camp. His bud sold them though then today he called me at work and said his friend randomly got two more tickets. So I asked my soccer friend who gets me into Kicker games free down here(he works here in media) if he would like to go. Suddenly my phone and facebook blow up with YES YES I CAN GO!!! Apparently his phone has been screwing up and he got worried I wouldn't get his response.

Oh my god, nothing in my schooling ever goes easy... Get this: My psychology class had both an in class and online portion. I did all of the in class assignments and turned in handwritten copies, did all of the 14 quizzes online (90% overall grade for those), I look at my final grade: Incomplete. Apparently within the last 48 hours, my online portion of the class has been dropped, it has disappeared from my UI when I log into my classes. The class ended on the 13th of July, and it was still there when I checked on Monday. And my professor is hinting that he never saw the grades. Obviously I didn't take a screenshot or anything of this because how in the hell was I supposed to know this was going to happen?!?!

I have to have my transcripts to UNC-G by the 1st to get enrolled. I cannot understand what the hell is happening right now and why all of this **** always happens to me (If you remember my ranting about not being able to get into summer classes at this school because they "didn't have my transcripts", so I moved back up here from Florida to see if I could enroll in person, and they open my file and my transcript is laying right on top of it.)

Nothing in my schooling ever goes easy too but you have to think positive

Won't go back to my old ways of ranting against the major I loathe so much

It has nothing to do with the actual school part, it's just all of these hurdles I've got to keep jumping over when everyone else seems to be running the 100m dash

Archived