Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Real friends don't shoot each other:silly:

When Jordan Cardella's girlfriend broke up with him, he figured his best shot at getting her back was literally a shot.

So he asked his friends to shoot him, and one did exactly that. Seeing him in pain certainly would cause the young woman to have a change of heart and take him back, right?

Not even close. The ex-girlfriend did not come to visit the 20-year-old South Milwaukee man in the hospital as he had hoped. Police, however, did stop by.

At a sentencing hearing for the shooter this month, Milwaukee County Assistant District Attorney Christopher Rawsthorne said he meant no disrespect, but "this has to be the most phenomenally stupid case that I have seen. It's unbelievable what happened here."

The criminal complaint and sentencing transcript tell the story. It begins in January when Cardella shared his plan with Woodall. They would make it look like Cardella was attacked by some bad guys. Woodall would call the ex-girlfriend and tell her Cardella had been shot, which was supposed to make her feel sorry for him.

Cardella, a felon, didn't want to shoot himself because felons aren't supposed to handle firearms. Woodall refused to do the shooting, but he called Wezyk and asked him to do it in exchange for payment in money or pain pills.

Everybody piled into a car. "They drove to a bar in search of a firearm, but eventually went back to Wezyk's residence where Wezyk retrieved a rifle. They drove around for a while to find a place to shoot Cardella, and eventually decided at the location of Beech Street at the Oak Creek Parkway in South Milwaukee," the complaint says.

Wezyk stood 7 to 8 feet from Cardella and asked if he was sure he wanted to be shot.

"Cardella said he was and asked Wezyk to shoot him in the back three times," the complaint says.

That sounds like way more shooting than a guy might need to win back a girlfriend. Cardella also had talked about wanting to be shot in the chest. I couldn't reach him by phone to ask about all this, and he did not return a Facebook message.

The complaint says, "Wezyk then shot Cardella in the arm, and Cardella immediately slumped over. He asked to be shot again, but Wezyk stated, 'I'm done.' ":ols:

http://www.jsonline.mobi/more/news/crime/126225293.htm

Daniels wasn't very good. No big loss.

Just b/c YOU think he's overrated doesn't change the fact that he has been the most consistent player on the d-line for 6 or 7 years now. maybe he doesn't get 10+ sacks, but he always played his gap according to the scheme and he batted down a hell of a lot of passes. he may have never been our best lineman, but he was certainly always far from the worst. you're dismissal of him as "not very good" is just wrong. no one said he was an all pro, but the things he did do let him last as long on the skins as he did.

also, who are these "locker room leaders" you speak of? ok there is London Fletcher. Secondary? not really. D-line? well we just cut him. O-line? just cut him too. TE's? maybe Cooley? WR's? possibly Moss. RBs? lol. QBs? lol x2.

a lot of our vets like Moss and Cooley have never been known to be fiery and passionate in the locker room and I've never seen any evidence where they take on any leadership besides their own position.

Lot of negative people out there

I just sit back and enjoy watching TV

And then other people criticize and are NEGATIVE and complain. Take for instance Futurama. I've been talking about this show on the other forum, and I make it perfectly known here and there that I am a fan. I also tell it like I see it, and if an episode bores me, I will make it known. So I disagree with people who complain that this season of Futurama stinks, and then they have the nerve to accuse me of being "annoying" or to tell me to "shut up"

This is a forum , we discuss business here

I don't like how everyone is all negative over TV shows, or says OH MAN THAT TV SHOW SUCKED LAST NIGHT, no it didn't. At least not in my opinion. SP nailed it with the "Everything is crap" syndrome in their season finale. There are people out there who think that way. I used to be a bitter cynic too. Be more positive. When I watch TV I turn my brain off and just enjoy what I see. I'm not writing with a pen and pad complaining on forums about OH I DON'T LIKE THIS SHOW. Who do I look like, Tom Shales?

Archived