Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

And you have never had one ? durr....

I've had a Philly Cheesesteak but not an AUTHENTIC one straight out of Philly. Philly cheesesteaks are cheesier, and, therefore, better. :)

---------- Post added August-1st-2011 at 09:54 AM ----------

p.s. durrrr

I've had a Philly Cheesesteak but not an AUTHENTIC one straight out of Philly. Philly cheesesteaks are cheesier, and, therefore, better. :)

---------- Post added August-1st-2011 at 09:54 AM ----------

p.s. durrrr

If you never had one, you have no comparison to base your opinion on.

I have never had an authentic taco from Mexico. Thus, I can not say that a taco from Mexico is better than taco bell.

Fake cheesier is better ? Or just in general ? BTW- I love cheese.

"AUTHENTIC" buffalo wings are made all over the country these days. That doesn't mean that some are not terrible.

Sitting at 207 wanting to be around 185 is irritating.

I was at 240++, supposedly my ideal weight is 175. Not going to happen ever. I would look like Reic in that horrible picture. I got down to 190 and looked great. 175 at nearly 5-10 and with broader shoulders...nope.

185 is coming soon. I just have to get back to working towards it instead of making excuses to do other things.

I'm already at 185.:)

Is there a high calorie pill out there? I'm sick of being so ****ing skinny :(

Not a pill, per se, but beer and pizza should work.

Seriously though, I have a cousin who's like that. She regularly out-eats me, by a lot, and never gains an ounce. It's crazy.

And 5'2''. :ols:

:mad:

6'2", actually.;)

---------- Post added August-1st-2011 at 05:20 PM ----------

Not a pill, per se, but beer and pizza should work.

Seriously though, I have a cousin who's like that. She regularly out-eats me, by a lot, and never gains an ounce. It's crazy.

I used to be like that, too. For the longest time I could eat whatever I wanted, whenever I wanted. Once you get in your 30s, that all changes. At least it did for me.

---------- Post added August-1st-2011 at 05:23 PM ----------

got redskins preseason tickets online for 6 dollars for 2 tickets for the bucs game!

Someone got over on you.

But seriously, that's one of the biggest ripoffs around. How owners justify charging the same for preseason, as they do a regular season, is beyond me.

Then why am I being punished? :(

see what I did there? go Lions!

oh i assumed you were "one of them" with your "Dallas" location and your Mavs love. i hope you don't take offense b/c i'm sure being mistaken for a cowboys fan is about a ****ty a thing you can do to someone.

6'2", actually.

:):cheers:

I used to be like that, too. For the longest time I could eat whatever I wanted, whenever I wanted. Once you get in your 30s, that all changes. At least it did for me.

Same here. But she's 41. I'm sure it'll catch up with her eventually, but hell. Who cares, if it hits you when you're 50+ and married.

oh i assumed you were "one of them" with your "Dallas" location and your Mavs love. i hope you don't take offense b/c i'm sure being mistaken for a cowboys fan is about a ****ty a thing you can do to someone.

Mind games my friend..... he's one of them for sure.

Archived