Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

oh i assumed you were "one of them" with your "Dallas" location and your Mavs love. i hope you don't take offense b/c i'm sure being mistaken for a cowboys fan is about a ****ty a thing you can do to someone.

:ols: I actually am a big Cowboys fan (sorry to disappoint ;)). I support all the Dallas teams. I was just running with the quote I posted in the NBA thread back in the first week of June. The quote that is now Mickalino's sig. :ols:

http://www.extremeskins.com/showthread.php?347614-2010-2011-NBA-Playoffs-Thread-Pt.2&p=8334096&viewfull=1#post8334096

:ols: I actually am a big Cowboys fan (sorry to disappoint ;)). I support all the Dallas teams. I was just running with the quote I posted in the NBA thread back in the first week of June. The quote that is now Mickalino's sig. :ols:

You're not a "real" Cowboys fan though. (In the sense that I don't want to rip your throat out on a daily basis.) :ols:

You're not a "real" Cowboys fan though. (In the sense that I don't want to rip your throat out on a daily basis.) :ols:

I'm a "real" Lions fan though. At least until Matthew Stafford takes his talents somewhere other than Detroit.

And if some wise ass says "the injury list" I'll pop you. :ols:

RP why aren't you doing standing room anymore :(

Because my legs felt like they were gonna fall off. Never doing that **** again. I learned my lesson in a very painful way. :ols: I'm sure it's not as bad as it was for the stadium debut vs the Giants, since there aren't as many people. But I don't care. Not a chance.

Mind games my friend..... he's one of them for sure.

it appears I've been duped

http://www.extremeskins.com/showthread.php?347614-2010-2011-NBA-Playoffs-Thread-Pt.2&p=8334096&viewfull=1#post8334096

oh yea i remember that and I'm holding the universe to it.

it appears I've been duped

:evilg:

oh yea i remember that and I'm holding the universe to it.

I'll still watch and cheer on the Cowboys, but I won't feel bad for a week when they lose. More like 10 minutes. How can I complain? My favorite team just won a championship. And while I'm at an age when I can really appreciate it (unlike the Cowboys SBs in the 90s). I know plenty of fans, like Skins fans for example, would love to feel like I did that night.

These Rise of the Planet of the Apes commercials are starting to get really annoying. I swear every other commercial is for the movie.

Another one that pisses me off is the Taco Bell triple steak burrito commercial. Taco Bell is pretty ****ty on its own, but god damn is it insulting to think someone would rather have a **** Taco Bell burrito than a steak.

TV commercials don't really bother me but these two do

Most of the movies coming out right now look pretty bad. The Apes movie, Captain America, Cowboys and Aliens....ugh. Crappy CGI overload.

Haha I really want to see all 3 of those movies. Oh well, different flavors for different folks.

It was basically yelling about how great the moves Philly made were and how free agents don't want to come here now.

Just a bunch of hot air.

So basically he's saying we should sign all the big-name free agents? What a brilliant strategy, wish we would have tried that before.

---------- Post added August-2nd-2011 at 10:56 AM ----------

Haha I really want to see all 3 of those movies. Oh well, different flavors for different folks.

No doubt I will see all 3 when they come out on DVD. I expect them to suck though.

---------- Post added August-2nd-2011 at 10:57 AM ----------

No doubt I will see all 3 when they come out on DVD. I expect them to suck though.

It was basically yelling about how great the moves Philly made were and how free agents don't want to come here now.

Just a bunch of hot air.

And if we made those moves, he would bash us for being the same old Skins. That's why I don't pay any attention to what he says.

And yet CBS WOULDN'T te-up w/ Gus Johnson :insane:

---------- Post added August-2nd-2011 at 12:49 PM ----------

I'll still watch and cheer on the Cowboys, but I won't feel bad for a week when they lose. More like 10 minutes. How can I complain? My favorite team just won a championship. And while I'm at an age when I can really appreciate it (unlike the Cowboys SBs in the 90s). I know plenty of fans, like Skins fans for example, would love to feel like I did that night.
:yes: Hell, DC fans :(

Archived