Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

eh I'm fairly confident it's just the fact that the second picture is zoomed out.

---------- Post added July-21st-2011 at 04:32 PM ----------

oh boo hoo :ols: It hasn't dipped below 100 in about three weeks.

What has been the Heat Index there lately. I think it was about 104 here yesterday. Sick of this ****. At least I work indoors.

---------- Post added July-22nd-2011 at 01:07 AM ----------

steve williams has no right to say that about tiger

I've never been much of a Tiger fan, but I can kinda see both sides to this. Williams is making more than alot of the players on the tour. Not like he needed the money. I'm of the belief that he probably shouldn't have even caddied for the other player at all.

---------- Post added July-22nd-2011 at 01:09 AM ----------

I don't care about the NFL lockout. Give me the end of the NBA lockout, and THEN I'll get excited.

Can't believe anyone would prefer the NBA to the NFL. That's absurd.

Those are two very, very bad things.

Yeah I was having this discussion with my brother and a friend. Me and my brother went with blue balls. Friend went with nutshot. I don't think it's even close so I was just curious how others felt.

I personally can't think of a pain that I've experienced in my life that was worse than blue balls. I mean that is just completely staggering, debilitating, paralyzing, crippling, etc. And it takes so long to get over.

I gotta baaaaaad feeling about these latest NFL negotiation developments. Me thinks part of the season is in severe jeopardy right now.

It really doesn't matter to me because I don't see the Skins winning more than 5 games anyway :)

They've only canceled the Hall of Fame game so far. I kinda predicted that. They're still gonna have the HOF ceremonies though. But they are losing $200 million by not playing the game. That's probably the only game that will not take place. At this point, I think the worst case scenario is they miss the first week of preseason. Relax.

---------- Post added July-22nd-2011 at 01:17 AM ----------

i have an aquaintance. his fiancee is hooking up with other guys, says she feels trapped. wish i could tell him, he's such a nice guy.

If a girl ever cheated on me I'd dump her the moment I found out, and wouldn't look back. That's one thing I simply won't tolerate. And I've come close to cheating before, but never had. And if I did, and got caught, I'd expect the same.

They've only canceled the Hall of Fame game so far. I kinda predicted that. They're still gonna have the HOF ceremonies though. But they are losing $200 million by not playing the game. That's probably the only game that will not take place. At this point, I think the worst case scenario is they miss the first week of preseason. Relax.

they should cancel the pro bowl while theyre at it.

If a girl ever cheated on me I'd dump her the moment I found out, and wouldn't look back. That's one thing I simply won't tolerate. And I've come close to cheating before, but never had. And if I did, and got caught, I'd expect the same.

Hey, something me and you totally agree on. To me, there is no recovering from that.

Like half of the cases I've seen on Cheaters, they say at the end that they decided to give the other person another shot. Complete fools. Even if they never cheat again--which I gotta think is a slim possibility--that **** is always gonna be there in the back of your mind. Forever haunting you. Forever impairing your ability to have a great relationship.

But that's just me.

What has been the Heat Index there lately. I think it was about 104 here yesterday. Sick of this ****. At least I work indoors.

Not sure. I just know the actual temp has consistently been between 102 and 105 every day since the end of June. And looking at the 10 day forecast, it's looking like every single day in July will be over 100. It's not like I'm not used to it, but what is ****ty is that early-mid August is the hottest time of year here. If it's this bad in July, then August is gonna suck. By the end of the work day, my clothes are so drenched in sweat that I feel like I just got out of the pool. And I work indoors also. It's the walking back and forth from the car that nearly kills me.

Can't believe anyone would prefer the NBA to the NFL. That's absurd.

Believe it. I love basketball. I like football.

Entirely too many

People complimented me on how they loved my tie

Instead of my normal polo and khaki's

Comes down to just being better dressed than any of my coworkers (Come to think of it, I was the best dressed in the whole bar)

I'm genuinely curious though. Can't hit on the major points?: And I'm not talking NBA vs NFL. I'm talking football, basketball.

I actually prefer the sport of basketball better than football. And that mainly is because its the sport I played the most growing up, and had pretty good success with. I originally thought you meant why do I prefer the NFL to the NBA. I could literally right a few pages on that.

NFL is better than NBA by a ton. NBA is a corrupted league which had to take a break. Egregious contracts much worse than the NFL's rookie contracts, massive imbalance in the league, ridiculous defensive rule changes, notoriously poor officiating...good riddance

Other than the NBA Finals games / Christmas games, I'm pretty much busy watching hockey and posting on the other forum to care about the NBA. :ols:

---------- Post added July-22nd-2011 at 06:36 AM ----------

tumblr_lehsu2osZG1qzlfumo1_1280_original.jpeg?112d666e

Ugh, it's casual Friday which means I can wear jeans to work. However, it's about 324 billion degrees out, which means a dress would actually probably be the smarter option. Of course like a doofus I chose jeans and now I regret it. I got caught up in the hype of casual Friday :(

I don't care about the NFL lockout. Give me the end of the NBA lockout, and THEN I'll get excited.

I like both and wish I could see the new Bullets draft picks in action, but the NBA is so inferior and irrelevant compared to the NFL it's not even worth comparing. The NBA season will be canceled and I won't care one bit. Football will be back and as an American, that's all that should matter.

Stars aren't looking to be doing anything but rebuilding though.

---------- Post added July-22nd-2011 at 09:24 AM ----------

Worse: Nutshot or blue balls?

I think it's blue balls by a mile.

Neither. Testicular torsion.

Archived