Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Should you ever find yourself in Cumberland, MD, whether accidentally or on purpose, I HIGHLY recommend El Jinete. I ate lunch there today, after weeks of saying, "man, I have to try that place sometime."

I got...

The customary Mexican-joint tortilla chips and homemade salsa...gratis.

I ordered beef fajitas, rice, and refried beans. (lunch special.)

And I got a Coors Light.

Now, before I get to the price, I offer the following culinary review. The beef was utterly first-rate. Tasted like prime chunks of a damn-good steak, and was perfectly sauteed in onions and several kinds of peppers. The mound of rice was spiced to perfection, and the beans added the perfect consistency and flavor to the fajitas. It was truly one of the best Mexican meals I've ever had.

My bill? $6.36.

You CANNOT beat that; even with a pinata stick.

The service was excellent as well. I can't recommend it highly enough.

The concept of "results" shows needs to be shot squarely in its face.

I mean damn. It's like watching a football game played out in front of you on Sunday, but you have to come back on Wednesday to find out who won. Anti-climatic much?

I think it would be hysterical to change Navy Dave's screen name to "Wendy Murdoch" for a couple of days. If there's a mod who would be so kind, I would be more than willing to take whatever moniker you assign for the same period of time. :)

I was wondering, whatever happened to the "Keeping it Real" Club? Did they change their name to "Immabout to get banned" club?

Probably to the "I've been banned" club.

The only bulletin board they post on is the local grocery store. :-p

Archived