Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Have you ever heard cats ****ing? That might be the noise, I think it's pretty weird sounding. Or maybe it is a chupacabra.

I got a cat. And the homeowners have another one. Its not cats ****ing or fighting or anything like that.

Did it almost make a shrieking sound? It could be a screech owl. We had one of those hanging around our backyard a few years ago. It scared the mess out of me in the middle of the night a few times. It sounded like a child getting stabbed or something. Freaking nuts. And I had no clue what animal it was for several days. It was just some mysterious horrifying sound right out my window. I thought it was a banshee.

Eh, it"s more like a screaming bark. If that makes sense. Its really weird. The first time I heard it was about a week ago. I actually thought then that an owl was a possibility. I checked out some owl calls on the internet and couldn't finid it, but that was still one of my prime suspects. Uintil tonight anyway. 100% sure when I ran out tonight (I should've taken a flashlight :doh: ) something clearly ran off throught the woods. I could hear it going through the leaves and breaking branches. So it's not an owl.

Damn, I got myself all weirded out now. We stay in the basment looking out on the backyard. I keep looking toward the window expecting to see something staring back at me. It's gotta be one of the following:

- Fox

- Coyote

- Cupacabra

- Death

Freekin coyotes are everywhere, they have them living in downtown Manhattan. I have the same thing here, the wife was up late on the computer and says she heard a "wolf". I LOL'd, it cost me for a day or two.

Coyotes make a range of noises, they howl and screech and do make you wonder about chupacabra, but that's probably what it is. Wet some open earth and toss a cheeseburger out there, look for tracks.

Standing completely alone, that's certainly debatable with the Lion King, but I definitely wouldn't say that it's better overall than Toy Story.

However, that's sort of a silly statement to throw out there anyway, since Pinocchio was the pinnacle of the original Disney era, showing long form cartoons as plausible feature films, while The Lion King and Toy Story represent the two best examples of the Disney Renaissance in the modern era (especially Toy Story, which basically revolutionized animated films as an art form). When put into context, you can't really compare Pinocchio with either Lion King or Toy Story.

I think it's a better film. Animation and influence.

I can't open pm's and I don't know why.

There are quite a few other people who have this problem. It must be a bug with this never vB release. Most of us can open PM's fine though, which makes me think it might only effect certain browsers. Try a different browser and see if that works. Let us know if that solves the problem. Thanks.

---------- Post added March-26th-2011 at 07:21 PM ----------

I can't open pm's and I don't know why.

There are quite a few other people who have this problem. It must be a bug with this never vB release. Most of us can open PM's fine though, which makes me think it might only effect certain browsers. Try a different browser and see if that works. Let us know if that solves the problem. Thanks.

So the other night I'm checking out at the grocery store and some lady makes a comment about all the sweets I have in my buggy. She says something along the lines of..."Wow, you sure do have alot of good stuff in there, I might have to come home with you, blah, blah"....Me:"Yeah, I know its bad for me and I'm gonna get fat"...No problem, right?....Well, I forgot the cashier ringing me up weighed every bit of 400 lbs:doh:

So the other night I'm checking out at the grocery store and some lady makes a comment about all the sweets I have in my buggy. She says something along the lines of..."Wow, you sure do have alot of good stuff in there, I might have to come home with you, blah, blah"....Me:"Yeah, I know its bad for me and I'm gonna get fat"...No problem, right?....Well, I forgot the cashier ringing me up weighed every bit of 400 lbs:doh:

its not like he doesnt know he's fat :ols:

Yeah man, but I'm sure it didn't make him feel that good. And that's not all, the woman who was talking to me was overweight herself. I felt like an idiot.

I understand where you're coming from, but I don't really see a problem with what you said. Like BLTO said, he knows he's fat, and I doubt he or the lady took what you said to mean that that's why they're overweight.

Now, joking about getting cancer to someone who's experienced cancer firsthand (or some other possibly fatal disease) is a different matter. But saying something like you said, I wouldn't lose sleep over it.

I understand where you're coming from, but I don't really see a problem with what you said. Like BLTO said, he knows he's fat, and I doubt he or the lady took what you said to mean that that's why they're overweight.

Now, joking about getting cancer to someone who's experienced cancer firsthand (or some other possibly fatal disease) is a different matter. But saying something like you said, I wouldn't lose sleep over it.

Oh, I didn't lose any sleep over it. But the thing is, I could have worded my response a little differently is all. I had totally forgot him standing there when I made the fat reference.

I know I'll probably check my receipt after I go through his line the next time.:)

---------- Post added March-26th-2011 at 10:17 PM ----------

You're an idiot bubble.

That lady obviously wanted to ****. Smh.

Dude, did you read everything? I said the lady wasn't exactly slim herself. I like chics with a little meat on their bones, yes. But she had just a tad too much. Plus she mentioned something about having a husband, anyway.:)

Archived