Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Did ya finally hire that hooker and get laid?

LOL... On the same note, I love being new to an area... "Oh hey hot lady, I just moved here, can you tell me what bars I should hit up on a Friday or Saturday night?" "Oh well we're going to X Bar, you're more than welcome to follow us there"

Bow + Chicka + Wow +Wow

LOL... On the same note, I love being new to an area... "Oh hey hot lady, I just moved here, can you tell me what bars I should hit up on a Friday or Saturday night?" "Oh well we're going to X Bar, you're more than welcome to follow us there"

Bow + Chicka + Wow +Wow

Well played sir. I like the old "<insert name of restaurant> is my favorite" and after she replies "I've never been" you say "would you like too?"

Bow + Chicka + Wow +Wow

So they needed a DD, huh?

Study groups in which no one has any idea what they are doing = biggest waste of time. Nobody wants to be here yet no one has the balls to be the first person to dip out lol.

Study groups/group projects are the worst.

One of two things happens:

1- nobody knows what they're doing, and as you said, it just becomes a cluster**** of people talking about nonsense and wasting time because nobody wants to just outright leave already, or

2- only a couple people in the group know anything and end up doing almost all of the work

Ugh, allergies. I hate runny nose :kickcan:

Remember, you can't spell NCAA w/o CAA :beavisnbutthead:

---------- Post added March-27th-2011 at 07:55 PM ----------

****ing cold/allergies kicking my ass. I go :snore: now.

Isn't that against the Geneva convention to teach Gaussian integrals?

Show some mercy

At least give us some warning, like I could understand if we were talking about it but wtf it just shows up out of nowhere. Teacher seriously likes to **** with us, my quiz is 12 pages long and there was only 23 problems.

Study groups/group projects are the worst.

One of two things happens:

1- nobody knows what they're doing, and as you said, it just becomes a cluster**** of people talking about nonsense and wasting time because nobody wants to just outright leave already, or

2- only a couple people in the group know anything and end up doing almost all of the work

Our study group was for chemistry. Total cluster****. Either you get chemistry or you don't. All of us don't. We were just sitting there throwing out BS on how to do problems. Four hours and nothing got accomplished lol.

Went to some Palestenian awareness thing with BLTO afterwards. Totally worth it lol, so many hot arab chicks. :pfft:

Lol

Clowns coming after ME

Telling ME to stop

ME to stop defending Cal or "stop talking about basketball matters you know nothing about"

I could be one of those ESPN talking heads

I could be on the cast of Gameday

You're talking to a college basketball expert clones

Alright I'm going to sleep

Archived