3. Band of Brothers

4. Dexter

5. Seinfeld

6. Deadwood

7. Sopranos

8. Battlestar Galactica

9. Oz

10. Weeds

honorable mentions: firefly (too short), 24, lost, Skins (uk version)

up next to watch: the wire, mad men, dexter and breaking bad upcoming seasons

lets see, what series did i leave out?

I miss HBO. Used to watch Sopranos when I had cable back around 2004-2007. I did join in mid-season so I often had no idea what was going on, but it was still good to watch.

Going to try to go to sleep, but after big sporting events, I have trouble sleeping, especially when I have to be up in 5 hours.

BS do you get any kind of MLB package which allows you to watch all games...don't know if NC is in the Braves market or not. Maybe you get all the games on Peachtree or whatever. I miss when all the games were on TBS. Stupid modernization. Used to watch TBS and Braves games all the time with Skip Carey on TV

Nah, I don't get the MLB Extra Innings package, no. I can't afford to, since I already pay for Sunday Ticket every year. However, I don't even need the baseball package. Most of the Braves games are televised on either Peachtree TV, Fox Sports South or the other one (I'm forgetting the name right now). Plus, they usually get several games a year on ESPN or FOX. It seems as if about 80% of their games (if not more) I get. I don't watch all of them, though, as my work schedule doesn't allow it.

And I also missed it when all their games were on TBS. And I loved Skip, too. Those were the days.

Im reading the books right now, I'm so ****ing excited. Especially since it's gonna be on HBO, cause there's some crazy **** in the books :)

I'm looking forward to it to. I'm only on the first book, but it is as good a read as I have had in a while.

my top 10 favorite tv series:

1. Rome

2. Breaking Bad

3. Band of Brothers

4. Dexter

5. Seinfeld

6. Deadwood

7. Sopranos

8. Battlestar Galactica

9. Oz

10. Weeds

honorable mentions: firefly (too short), 24, lost, Skins (uk version)

up next to watch: the wire, mad men, dexter and breaking bad upcoming seasons

lets see, what series did i leave out?

Californicaion.

---------- Post added March-25th-2011 at 03:15 AM ----------

Sounds like an epic night... Enjoy it man! I'm at work at 10AM tomorrow slinging hot dogs and beers at a flea market...

It wasn't. It was boring, which is great for me. Hung with great people and had awesome conversations and listened to great music.

Hey thanks on the Californication tip Kool. I completely forget I had saved that to my que on Netflix. It is exactly the type of show I was looking for. Dexter was tight, and I'll definitely get to it eventually, but I was more in the mood for a Californication type show. Really love it so far.

---------- Post added March-25th-2011 at 03:41 AM ----------

Oh and I'm totally with you on Rome SJ07. I LOVED that show. If they put it up on Netflix I'd watch it all again tomorrow. Damn shame they could only do two seasons.

It’s Friday, Friday

Gotta get down on Friday

Everybody’s lookin’ forward to March Madness, Madness

Friday, Friday

Gettin’ down on Friday

Everybody’s lookin’ forward to March Madness

Posting and posting more

Posting and posting more

Fun, fun, fun, fun

Lookin’ forward to March Madness

Oh and I'm totally with you on Rome SJ07. I LOVED that show. If they put it up on Netflix I'd watch it all again tomorrow. Damn shame they could only do two seasons.

ya dude, it was classic. i was hoping theyd stretch out Ceasar's death/Cleopatra a bit so there could be more.

HBO series are so good. AMC is giving them a run for their money right now though. Breaking Bad is the best series on TV in my opinion. I watched the Walking Dead, it was fun. Mad Men is supposed to be really good but i havent gotten into yet.

That god damn Friday song is all over FB today.

Also, on FB, I'm totally getting ganged up on by a bunch of the women who work at the local SPCAs to rescue another dog. So unfair and I love dogs, so I'm not very good at saying no.

I've got 4 dogs that my family has rescued. We really have a hard time saying no to dogs, you're not alone :)

I've got 4 dogs that my family has rescued. We really have a hard time saying no to dogs, you're not alone :)

I know. I love them so much. I'm going to end up on animal horders in 6 months. I'm glad I'm a renter and not a home owner. I think my mama bear needs another critter around and the dog they are trying to get me to rescue is adorable. Little, older male pittie mix. Perfect suitor to my old gal. My fantasy of running away to a remote island and living my days in a rummy haze on white beaches is going to be gone and replaced with a mountainside full of my pack of rescue dogs.

I know. I love them so much. I'm going to end up on animal horders in 6 months. I'm glad I'm a renter and not a home owner. I think my mama bear needs another critter around and the dog they are trying to get me to rescue is adorable. Little, older male pittie mix. Perfect suitor to my old gal. My fantasy of running away to a remote island and living my days in a rummy haze on white beaches is going to be gone and replaced with a mountainside full of my pack of rescue dogs.

Hahaha my best friend said the same thing to me last night...she was like you won't be that crazy old cat lady, you'll be that crazy old dog lady.

As someone who loves to travel and wants to jet around the world, Im not too sure how this is going to work out lol. But yay for pitties, two of mine are mixes and they're so sweet and loyal.

Hahaha my best friend said the same thing to me last night...she was like you won't be that crazy old cat lady, you'll be that crazy old dog lady.

As someone who loves to travel and wants to jet around the world, Im not too sure how this is going to work out lol. But yay for pitties, two of mine are mixes and they're so sweet and loyal.

I've had or lived with Pitties, I like them. I have an Akita now and she is not like any dog I've ever been around that doesn't have wolf mixed in. Super smart. Looks like a real life teddy bear.

I don't know if this works, but a pic of her.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=441272739719&set=t.1189055348

Pinocchio is better than The Lion King and Toy Story.

Standing completely alone, that's certainly debatable with the Lion King, but I definitely wouldn't say that it's better overall than Toy Story.

However, that's sort of a silly statement to throw out there anyway, since Pinocchio was the pinnacle of the original Disney era, showing long form cartoons as plausible feature films, while The Lion King and Toy Story represent the two best examples of the Disney Renaissance in the modern era (especially Toy Story, which basically revolutionized animated films as an art form). When put into context, you can't really compare Pinocchio with either Lion King or Toy Story.

Archived