Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Well how old is the guy? I am assuming 21 or 22 still in college. Of course he is lame and it is easier for him to disappear into a room and play Halo then talk to you about how he feels.

And here's the crux. You seem to be a bit more mature than he is.

He doesn't know how to handle the situation. He likes you and feels bad that he said/did something stupid and he doesn't want to attempt to defend it, or take the beating he knows he's going to take, so he's hiding. It's the sign of a boy. A man stands up and accepts their faults. But, he's still a bit younger. When I was 21 or 22, which wasn't that long ago, I was a bit different than I am now. Not to this point, but different. Hopefully, he'll learn a lesson from this whole thing.

He doesn't want to face you because he doesn't want you to be mad at him, or tell him what he already knows. Cowardice? Absolutely.

As a kid I would say Darrell Green for sure.

When I was in college I listened to John Riggins radio show and thought his personality was awesome. I loved his drinking stories. Never watched him play really, but just thinking he was cool guy shot him up my list. I used to like Lavar, but after everything went down with him and now his radio show I think he is a bitter ex-player.

Archived